Ch. 53

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon I love you!"  Taecyeon held Taeyeon in his arms as they laid on the couch.  Taeyeon leaned up against Taecyeon and whispered, "I love you too Taecyeon.  Promise me you won't leave me again."  Taecyeon kissed her on the top of her head as Taeyeon closed her eyes, "I promise, but you have to promise that you won't leave me too."  Taeyeon laughed at him, "OK, I promise."

"Taeyeon, wake up!"

Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw Nichkhun standing by the door watching her.  She rubbed her eyes and yawned.  "Good morning."

Nichkhun walked towards Taeyeon and got down on his knees and kissed Taeyeon lightly on her forehead.  "Good morning beautiful.  Why did you have such a big smile on your face?  Were you dreaming about me again?"  Taeyeon's smiled disappeared when she realized she was dreaming about the stranger that kissed her.  "Taeyeon, are you OK?"  Taeyeon quickly blinked away her thoughts and smiled at Nichkhun, "Of course I was dreaming of you.  Who else would I dream about?"  Nichkhun kissed her on her lips and jumped onto the empty side of Taeyeon's bed and hugged her from the back.  Taeyeon giggled, "What do you think you are doing in my bed?"  Nichkhun tightened his hug and placed his head onto Taeyeon's shoulders, "Just wanting to be close to my Fiance."  Taeyeon's smile disappeared as she tried to hide her sudden sadness and got out of the bed.  She left Nichkhun alone in her bed as she walked into the bathroom to wash up. 

Taeyeon closed the door behind her and walked up to the sink.  She looked at her reflection in the mirror.  "Why were dreaming about him again?  Why Taeyeon?"  She shook her head and tried to erase his face from her mind but that didn't help.  She sighed as she splashed cold water on her face.  She took a look again in the mirror, "What's so special about him that he left that deep of an impression on you?"  She closed her eyes and slapped the sides of her cheeks, "Taeyeon get ahold of yourself.  He was just a mere stranger.  Your heart belongs to Nichkhun.  You are going to marry him in two weeks."  Taeyeon decided to forget about the stranger as she started to get undressed and hop into the showers.

Nichkhun laid flat on Taeyeon's bed.  "I wonder if Taeyeon was ready to get married.  Even though we've been together for the past 2 years, it just seems as though she's forcing herself to love me.  But, I don't care.  As long as she's by my side, I am satisfied.  I will make her fall in love with me."  His thoughts were interrupted when Taeyeon freshly walked out of the bathroom.  Nichkhun sat up on her bed and walked towards her and hugged her.  "I love you Kim Taeyeon.  I am so happy that you accepted my proposal and agreed to be my wife."  Taeyeon smiled on the outside, but on the inside she felt like dying.  Her heart ached whenever Nichkhun said that he loved her.  She had to accept his proposal.  Ever since the day she got out of the coma and lost her memories, Nichkhun was there for her day in and day out.  Even though she never really loved him, she couldn't break his heart.  Nichkhun broke the hug, "I love you Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon smiled at him, "Thank you."  Nichkhun's smile disappeared for a second but hid his disappointment with a fake smile.  Taeyeon has never said those three words that Nichkhun so desperately wanted to hear.  Nichkhun hugged her again, "Go get ready,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter