Ch. 54

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late in the evening and neither Taeyeon or Taecyeon took a break from their intense meeting.  As Taeyeon got up and stretched, her stomach started roaring.  She quickly held onto her stomach and coughed trying to hide her roaring stomach.  Taecyeon took notice and tried hard not to laugh but her facial expression was too funny.  He stretched his arms up above him and yawned trying to hide his smile.  He looked at her, "Hey you want to grab some dinner?  We've been working non stop and I am pretty hungry."  Taeyeon looked at him and paused for a moment.  She then nod her head, "Where did you want to go eat?"  Taecyeon scratched the side of his head, "I'm not too sure.  I've only been here for two weeks.  But you know what I miss eating?"  Taeyeon looked at him curiously, "What?"

Taecyeon gave her a sly smirk and got up from his chair, "Noodles."  Taeyeon cocked a brow at him, "Noodles?  What kind of noodles? Pad Thai?"  Taecyeon chuckled, "Korean noodles.  The ones that you cook in a pot."  Taeyeon blinked her eyes quickly, "Noodles that you cook yourself?"  Taecyeon looked at her, "Yeah.  Why you have never cooked noodles before?"  Taeyeon glared at him and cleared , "Who says I've never cooked noodles before?  I'm Korean you know!"  Taecyeon laughed at her, "Oh, yeah.  Prove it!"  Taeyeon pursed her lips together, "Fine.  I will.  Stay here and I will prove to you that I've cooked it before."  She fiercely walked out of her office and slammed the door closed behind her.  Taecyeon laughed at her behavior and followed her out. 

Without Taeyeon realizing, Taecyeon was following her.  Taeyeon thought that she was by herself so she started hitting her head, "Idiot.  Who are you joking with.   You've never cooked before.  You're going to look like an idiot and make a fool out of yourself."  Taecyeon saw her hitting herself and he tried suppressing his laughter by covering his mouth as he slowed his pace down.  It was getting darker and Taeyeon was walking further away.  As Taeyeon turned to the corner she bumped into 3 men walking clumsily on the streets.  She bowed down and apologized.  One of the men chuckled and started slurring his words, "Hey guys looks like we actually got lucky tonight.  This girl is prettier than those girls back in the club."  Taeyeon tried walking away but the other guys got in front of her and blocked her way. Taeyeon looked at them and tried walking around them but they moved with her.  Taeyeon irritated, "Please excuse me.  I have to leave."  The two men laughed at her and as Taeyeon was about to leave they grabbed her hands.  Taeyeon tried fighting back but one of the man slapped her across her face making Taeyeon fall on the ground.  Taeyeon slowly tried to crawl backwards and pleaded, "Please let me go.  I didn't mean to bump into you guys.  Please let me go I will give you guys anything you guys want.  Please let me go!" 

The guys started laughing, they grabbed  her and dragged her down the street.  Taeyeon was about to scream but one of the guys suddenly closed shut with his hands.  "Little girl, don't scream.  If you scream than we will make this night painful for you instead of making it pleasurable."  Tears ran down her eyes as she closed her eyes tightly shut.  The man that spoke to Taeyeon first told the other two men to put her against the wall and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter