Ch. 38

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon ran all the way home thinking that Taeyeon would be there with her personal doctor, but he was wrong.  The only people there were Nana and Papa.   "Honey, are you OK?  Did they take her away?"

Taecyeon nodded his head and started to cry.  Nana went to him and hugged him, "It's OK!"

He kept shaking his head.  "We have to go to the hospital."

"Hospital, why what happened?"

Taecyeon held onto Nana tightly, "It's Taeyeon.  She and I were running to each other and within a blink of an eye she was gone.  A car hit her and now she may die and it's all my fault.  We have to go see her, please!"

Nana tried to console him but he got up and pulled onto Nana's hand.  "Please we have to go now, Taeyeon is waiting for me."

(At the Hospital)

Taeyeon' parents and Nichkhun were waiting outside of the operating room.  Taeyeon's dad buried his face into his palms trying to hide his tears, but Taeyeon's mom on the other hand was just sitting down on the chair with a sly smirk on her face.  She had to figure a way to get Taecyeon away from Taeyeon.  She looked at the Operating Light and it was still on.  BINGO, she snapped her fingers and smiled to herself.  Nichkhun, who was sitting across from her watched her every action.  Thinking to himself, "What is she planning?  Shouldn't she be worried about Taeyeon?  Why is she smiling like that?  I feel so bad for Taeyeon."

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw Taecyeon running in with Nana and Papa.  He ran towards the Operating Room door and was about to pry it open but was stopped by Papa.  Papa held him back, "she's not out yet.  You have to wait.  She will be OK!"

Taecyeon fell down on his knees and let all of his tears out.  Papa patted him in the back and helped him up to his feet.  In order to not cause a scene, Taecyeon sat far away from Taeyeon's parents.  As he was walking, Taeyeon's Mom's gaze followed him.  Once Taecyeon sat down his eyes met hers.  They looked at each other for a few seconds and then Taeyeon's Mom gave him a sly smirk and laughed.  Taecyeon glared at her.  "How could she act like this when her daughter is in so much pain?  No matter what I do I have to take her away from this."

Taeyeon's Mom saw a nurse coming out of the Operating Room and that's when her plan started.  Before anyone could grab onto Taeyeon's mom, she immediately got up and followed the nurse to the back.

Taeyeon's Dad got up and walked up to Taecyeon, Nana and Papa.  Taecyeon immediately got up and bowed.  Taeyeon's Dad patted his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter