16

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(At the Hospital)

Taecyeon was pacing back and forth waiting impatiently for the Doctors to come out.  He was thinking to himself, why would Taeyeon pass out...she didn't even get hit.  He couldn't handle the suspense anymore, Taecyeon was about to walk away but all of the sudden the doors opened.

The Doctor came out and came straight to Taecyeon.  "Are you the one that brought Ms. Kim here?"

Taecyeon ran to the Doctor, nodded and waited for the Doctor's response.  "Well, Ms. Kim is fine just a few minor scratches nothing too serious.  She just needs some rest.  It seems as though her body went through some tremendous shock and her body couldn't handle the impact.  Did something happen before you brought her in?"

Taecyeon nodded and explained about the car almost hitting her.  The Doctor nodded and asked, did anything else happen to her?  Taecyeon thought about it and shook his head, but thought about it again and whispered to himself...could it be the kiss?

The Doctor looked at Taecyeon with a confused look, "Well ok then, Ms. Kim will be released later on today and all she would need to do is to just take care of her scratches and make sure she gets enough rest."  The Doctor excused himself and Taecyeon walked into Taeyeon's room.

Taecyeon sat down besides Taeyeon and noticed that there was a smile on Taeyeon's face.  "What a dork...how could you have possibly faint because of the kiss?"  He gently grabbed her hands and held it in his.  He saw that her hair was in her face and he gently moved her hair behind her ears.  "You Shortie...what am I going to do to you?"

 2 hours passed and Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes.  She felt someone holding her hands and she looked to see who it was and saw that it was a sleeping Taecyeon.  With her free hand, she gently touched Taecyeon's face.  She gently traced his eyes and nose and finally traced his lips.  Taeyeon stopped herself...(how did I get here...the last thing that I could remember was...I was running away from Taecyeon and then a car was about to hit me and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter