The Kim's

Vampire In Love

Seohyun: Were home.

Sunny: In kitchen, go wash up. Dinner ready.

They all take here shoes off walking up stairs. They start to wash up. Sunny looks around for Taeyeon. She has favoured Taeyeon, because he was her first son and he takes care of her. Sunny became a mother figure to Taeyeon.

Sunny: Where Taeyeon? Is he practing again? Ugh, he knows I hate him being out late.

Seohyun: He is just at car getting his bag.

Sunny: What he doin---

Taeyeon: Hey umma. I got a gift for you.

Sunny: You didn't have too. I don't need anything from you.

Taeyeon: Don't worry, it just necklace that says mom.

Pulls it out and shows her. He hands the box over to her.

Sunny: Awe, thank you. It's pretty. Hey, go wash up, dinner is ready. Made your favourite spicy grilled pork ribs.

Taeyeon quickly runs to the bathroom to wash up. Because his favourite dish was made. He finishes washing up and quickly runs to the table.

Yoona: What for dinner?

Sunny: Spicy grilled pork ribs, gimbap, spicy noodle soup, japchae, bibimbap, kimichi, and rice wine to drink. 

Sooyoung: Thank you sweetie. Now everybody eat up.

They all dig in. And start eating.

Sooyoung: So what you do today at school?

Seohyun: We met a new girl today. 

Sunny: Who?

Yoona: A girl named Tiffany Hwang

Sooyoung: Oh, Seung-gi's daughter.

Taeyeon snapped his head quickly at Sooyoung.

Taeyeon: You know her?

Sooyoung: No, I don't know her. But I know her father. He kept on talking on how about she will be here for awhile.

Taeyeon says in his head "Why does she have to stay for awhile."

Taeyeon: Sir, I will not be going school for awhile. I'm going to see the Incheon coven for a week or so.

Sooyoung: Okay!

Sooyoung didn't say much more because he knew when Tae called him sir. It meant he was being serious, and you can't change his mind. Taeyon gets up from his chair bowing to Sooyoung and thanking Sunny for the dinner. He starts to walk up stairs with his bag on his back.

Sooyoung: What his problem that he has to go see the Incheon coven for a week.

Yoona: I don't know. I don't care right now. This food is to good.

Yuri: I'll talk to him later. Since were the closest.

Sunny: Okay. I hope he is okay.