Next Day.

Vampire In Love

Next Day- Taeyeon POV at school parking lot

Me, Seohyun, and Yoona pulled up in the parking lot. The rest pulled up beside us. We got out grabbing are bags. We started walking. I saw Tiffany just pulling up in her truck.

Jessica: What a ugly truck. She needs a new car. 
Taeyeon: Shut up and leave it alone. Let's get to class. And stop talking about her. 
Yuri: Somebody isn't happy.
Yoona: He should be happy, we won a game last night.
Hyoyeon: Yeah, Tae at least be happy.
Taeyeon: Whatever, let's go.

We start walking and I take a quick glance at Tiffany. Tiffany looked up and we stared for awhile. Then I turned around, and walked to class, I had History with Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon. The girls had Math, with Tiffany.

Tiffany POV

I saw Taeyeon at the door. We stared at each other for awhile. I was about to wave, but he turned and started walking away. I just grabbed my bag out of my truck and started walking to class, I had Math with Uee. I bumped into Uee and Kahi.

Uee: Morning, how you doing?
Tiffany: Morning, I'm doing good. How about you?
Uee: Good.
Kahi: Good, so about last night.
Tiffany: What about last night?
Uee: Taeyeon caught you, he never does that. He usually ignores it if somebody falls.
Tiffany: So, what are you saying?
Uee: I think he is interested in you.
Tiffany: No, he can't be. He wouldn't be interested in me.
Kahi: Hey, your beautiful, attractive, and every guy in this school thinks your hot. So, why not him?
Tiffany: Whatever, let's get to class.
Uee: Okay, let's go. Bye Kahi.
Kahi:  Bye, see you in the gym Tiff.
Tiffany: Okay, bye.

Me and Uee left for Math. They walked in and sat in their seats. Jessica, Seohyun, and Nicole came in. Jessica glared at me, Nicole just passed by on her phone. She wasn't looking at me. Seohyun passed by and waved at me. I waved back, and they took their seats in the far back. Are teacher came in and we started are work.

The bell rang and I packed up my stuff and headed for the gym. Me and Uee went are separate ways. I saw Kahi and started walking with her. We arrived at the gym and we got dressed. We played a game the whole time until class was over. We got changed into are original clothes. We headed for the cafeteria.

No Ones POV

Tiffany was getting her lunch and she was reaching for and apple. The apple started rolling off the edge and Taeyeon just caught in time before it hit the ground. Tiffany was startled to find Taeyeon beside her. Taeyeon passed her the apple.

Taeyeon: Hi, here your apple. You got be careful.
Tiffany: Sorry, I'm kind of clumsy.
Taeyeon: It okay, so how is your day going?
Tiffany: Good, How you doing?
Taeyeon: Terrific.
Tiffany: That good. 
Taeyeon: Yeah, I got to go. See ya.
Tiffany: Yeah, see you in science.

Yoona POV

I saw that Taeyeon got up from his chair and walked to Tiffany. 

Yoona: Look, Taeyeon is with Tiffany.
Hyoyeon: Where?
Seohyun: By the food.
Nicole: Wow, I thought he hated her.
Yuri: He doesn't. He won't admit it though. 
Nicole: Admit what?
Jessica: That he has fell in love with her.
Nicole: WHAT?
Yoona: Even ask Seohyun?
Hyoyeon: Did you see his future?
Seohyun: Yeah, he asks her out in the woods. 
Nicole: The woods? Real romantic.
Yoona: Yeah, but here he comes. Don't say anything about this.
Hyoyeon: Okay.
Nicole: Got it.

Taeyeon sat down and they all finished their lunch. They got up and started walking to Science. They passed Tiffany's table, and Taeyeon looked t her. Then looked away and went to their lockers to get their textbooks.

Tiffany came in late and sat down.

Taeyeon: Hey, your late.
Tiffany: Forgot textbooks in my truck.
Taeyeon: Oh.

They went to work until the end of class. The Kim's had a free block. So, they hang out in the library. And Tiffany had English. They finished they're classes and it was time to leave school.