Science Class

Vampire In Love

Science Class

A room of black lab tables. Two to a table. Tiffany and Yoochun enter. Yoochun takes a seat beside his friends and point toward Mr. Henry Lau, enthusiastic science teacher at the head of the class. Tiffany walks up to him and she sees Taeyeon and her siblings sitting in the far corner.

(Taeyeon, and his siblings were reqested to be in the same class by Sooyoung)

Taeyeon POV

This is the order they sit in.

(Nicole, Hyoyeon             Yuri, Yoona

Seohyun, Jessica            Taeyeon) 

I was sitting in my chair listening to music with my eyes closed. Yuri and Yoona was talking about are game this weekend. Hyoyeon and Nicole were talking about a dance competiton next month and what dance routine they should do. Seohyun was reading and Jessica was sleeping, of course. I was listening to my music. Then, Yuri poked me and i took my headphone out. I looked to where he was pointing. He was pointing at Tiffany at front of the class. 

Taeyeon(mumbled): Why this class?

Hyoyeon: Tae, have fun she has to sit beside you. 

Taeyeon: Why does she have to sit beside me?

Seohyun(looked away from her book): You're the last seat in this class.

Taeyeon: , Yoona come sit beside me. 

Yuri: No, then she would have to sit beside me. And Jessica will kill me.

Jessica (still eyes closed): If Yoona switches seat and she sits beside you. You will be dead when we get home.

Yuri(looks at Yoona): Don't move.

Taeyeon: you Jessica. No she can't sit beside me.

Yuri: Have fun. I would rather have Yoona sit here then be dead.

Jessica: He won't last one bit. He sitting at the corner of his chair.

Hyoyeon: How you know he sitting at the edge of his chair when you're eyes are closed.

Jessica: Because he so obvious. And she coming this way now.

Yoona(whisper): How can you're girlfriend do that while her eyes still closed.

Yuri(whisper): I don't know.

Slow motion- - the breeze she creates when she passes lifts a piece of paper next to me. I inhaled-- then I abruptly stiffen. I grab onto the edge of the table, crumbling it slightly. My siblings noticed it. They all pull out there cell phone. 

Conversation

Yuri: Calm down.

Yoona: Let go of the table before you break it. Someone may see you.

Jessica: If you don't wanna be here just say you need washroom and stay there the whole block.

Nicole: Wouldn't Mr.Lau recognize

Hyoyeon: just say you feel sick.

Taeyeon: No, it okay. If I leave they will call Sooyoung and i will be in trouble. 

Jessica: Let go of the table then. And your eyes are black.

Taeyeon relaxed himself and let go of the table. And his eyes went back to brown.

No one's POV

Mr.Lau takes Tiffany's slip.

Mr Lau: Welcome, Ms. Hwang. Follow along as best you can till you get caught up.

Mr. Lau looks around and sees one seat open. His eyes open wide. He knows that Taeyeon doesn't like anyone to sit beside him. But it the last seat. Mr. Lau gestures for Tiffany to sit beside Taeyeon. But as Tiffany approaches, she's taken back when he slowly looks up at her, his coal black with repulsion, and fury. If looks could literally kill. Tiffany knocks someone's bag over. She replaces it, mumbling an apology. 

Tiffany: Can i sit here.

Taeyeon(cold): Go ahead, it only seat left.

She sits down. He jerks away abit. The boys and girls start to message him again. 

Conversation:

Jessica: She a clumsy one.

Nicole: At least she said sorry. She's not like you.

Hyoyeon: Hah, are you sure you dont' wanna say you're sick. You're will hurt later Tae.

Yoona: Yeah, we got practice later. 

Seohyun: Just sit on your chair propperly. She not going bite you. And the boys are right. You got practice later. 

Taeyeon: Shut up, class going start. And we don't wanna be in trouble later from Sooyoung.

Jessica: It not like we need be here. We got a great IQ score. Mine is 425

Yuri: Mines 430

Hyoyeon: mine is the same as Yuri's

Nicole: mine is 440

Seohyun: 450

Yoona: 470

Yuri: you got 470 because you've been living longer than us. You know your history and all that.

Hyoyeon: what about Tae. He's got an average of 500. And he was turned after Yoona like way long time.

Nicole: he study's a lot even if he doesn't have time.