Chapter 12

Vampire In Love

High School-Morning before school starts

Tiffany was sitting on a picnic table reading a book. Kahi, Uee, Yoochun, and Jaejoong were passing a soccer-ball. Jaejoong tried to call Tiffany over to pass. Tiffany declined with a smile. Jaejoong just shrugs and continues passing the ball. Tiffany puts her bookmark in and looks around trying to find someone. 

Taeyeon

She was looking for Taeyeon. She saw the siblings parking there car but, no Taeyeon. He didn't get out of the car, and he wasn't there. Tiffany was kind of disappointed. But, she didn't know why. The Kim's were passing by and they looked at her. Jessica was glaring at her, and Tiffany lowered her head and pretended to read her book. After they passed by Kahi, and Uee came and sat with her.

Kahi: That was weird.
Tiffany: Why?
Uee: They never look at someone for that long. Well, they look at Block B. But their always glaring.
Tiffany: Really, that is weird.
Kahi: Yeah, but Taeyeon wasn't there. Thats weird, he has never missed school.
Uee: Maybe he is sick.
Kahi: He has never gotten sick.
Tiffany: Really, I wonder why he ain't here.

The bell rang and they packed up their stuff up. They were heading to class. And on the way all the students were staring and Tiffany felt uncomfortable with the stares. She started speed walking and she arrived at her class and she bid Kahi and Uee goodbye. She went and sat in her chair. 

At the Cafeteria
Tiffany sits with Kahi and Uee waiting for Yoochun and Jaejoong. Kahi and Uee were watching a video on Youtube. Tiffany was focused on the Kim's table. Taeyeon's seat is empty. Tiffany told her friends that she going washroom. She get up and goes to the bathroom.

Jessica POV

I was sitting here eating my lunch. Yuri and Yoona talking about the same stuff they usually talk about, basketball. Nicole was feeding Hyoyeon, Seohyun was reading and eating her sandwich. I was busy eating until I smelled her. Tiffany Hwang, I can tell everyone else smelt her, because they all looked her way.

Jessica: She reeks. Ugh, I can't stand it. I wanna throw up.
Seohyun: Be nice, she doesn't reek.
Nicole: It smells like strawberry.
Yoona: What does Tae find so interesting in her?
Yuri: Who knows.
Hyoyeon: Look, she getting up. She going to the bathroom.
Jessica: Seohyun, come with me.
Seohyun: Why?
Jessica: I need the washroom.

Jessica and Seohyun get up and head to the washroom.

Yuri: She doesn't need the washroom. She just gonna follow Tiffany.
Hyoyeon: And you just lety her go. What happens if she hurts her?
Yoona: She won't, she doesn't wanna get in trouble from Sooyoung.
Nicole: She doesn't wanna get expelled.
Hyoyeon: Oh, okay.

Girl's washroom

Tiffany was washing her hands, then looks up at the mirror, startled to find Jessica and Seohyun behind her. They study Tiffany, Jessica with chillingly cold eyes, Seohyun with curiosity. Tiffany, feeling uneasy, hurries out of the bathroom leaving Jessica and Seohyun.

Seohyun: What is it about her?
Jessica: Who knows and who cares.

They left the bathroom and went back to the cafeteria. They sat down and finished eating and headed off to class. 

Classes ended and they went home.