First day of School

Vampire In Love

Previously: Too bad. Would've been nice to know at least one person.  

Tiffany POV At Whimoon High School  

Loud belching and turning heads as Tiffany parks, mortified. All eyes on her as she climbs out of her truck and steps in a puddle, soaking her shoes. She walks toward the school. Tiffany walking down the hallway with her earbuds in. She makes her way thru kids who stare openly. Tiffany wanders the walkways looking for room numbers, she is lost. Constant stares at Tiffany, the outsider.   Then a sweet, nerd-cute, motor mouth boy, named Jaejoong, appears in her path.  

Jaejoong: You're Tiffany Hwang, the new girl. Hi. I'm Jaejoong.

Tiffany just looks at him. Is he for real?  

Tiffany: Ah, hi. How did you know my name?

Jaejoong: Everyone knows who you are. Your sherrif Seung-gi daughter.

Tiffany: Oh, would you mind showing me to Mr. Lau class?

Jaejoong: Yea, sure. This way.   He leads her the way, enjoying the attentive stares, as she cringes for them.  

Jaejoong: You've missed a lot of the semester, but I can hook you up if you want.

Tiffany mind: He is a nice guy. I think ill get along well with him.

Later that day

The boys basketball team runs drills on half of the basketball court. A girls volleyball game on the other half. Tiffany in gym clothes, sitting on the bleachers. Watching the girls play volleyball. She sees an energetic, athletic team captain, Kahi, motivates the players.

Kahi: Block it! Yeah! Good attack!

Unfortunately, the volleyball heads toward Tiffany. She closes her eyes and flails at it, SMACKING it. It flies on to the other court. And hit back of a basket players head. He is Yoochun, good looking, affable, nice, brown hair.

Yoochun: Ow! Watch where your.....(stares at Tiffany)

Tiffany:(rushes over) Are you alright? I totally did not mean that, it was coming towards me and I just hit. I'm sorry.

Yoochun: It's only a ball to the head. It doesn't hurt that much.

Yoochun grins and Tiffany smliles.

The bell rings, class over.

Yoochun: You're Miyoung, right?

Tiffany: Just Tiffany.

Yoochun: My names Yoochun.

He looks at her for a second too long, taken by her-- Suddenly, Kahi appears, stepping between them. Subtle, but possessive as she nudges Yoochun.