Taeyeon's Past

Vampire In Love

Taeyeon was walking around the park trying to find someone. 

Taeyeon:Where are you? Come out wherever you are? I got a gift for you.
Unknown: What is it?

Taeyeon jumped startled and turns around and smiles to his girlfriend.

Taeyeon: Geez, scared the living out of me. We're you waiting long Dahee.
Dahee: Nope, got here 10 mins ago. Got bored and though I would hide from you.
Taeyeon: Oh, sorry. It took awhile because of the gift.

Taeyeon said while scratching his head. Looking at the ground.

Dahee(chuckle): it ok. I had fun though scaring you. But, what is the gift anyways.

Taeyeon digs through his bag looking for the gift. He finds the gift. And he pulls out a red box with a bow on top of it. He hands it to her.

Dahee: Aw, look at the pretty necklace. It looks expensive. You shouldn't have got this for me Taengoo.
Taeyeon: It wasn't expensive at all. It's fine.
Dahee: Thank you Taengoo. I love you.

Taeyeon pulls her in by the waist. He pecks her on the lips and holds her close, like his life depends on it. 

Taeyeon: Your welcome, and I love you more. Now come on, let's have lunch.
Dahee: ok. What we having?
Taeyeon: peanut butter and jam sandwiches and some orange juice. All your favourite.
Dahee: Yeah. Thank you. Your the best boyfriend ever.

They sat on the blanket that Taeyeon setup earlier before finding her. They wrote chatting and teasing each other. Then they finished their lunch and laid there cuddling. While looking up at the sky. Pointing at the shapes in the sky, guessing what they are.

Taeyeon: That one looks like a dragon.
Dahee: See that one over there. It looks like a bunny.
Taeyeon: See that one, not far from your bunny. It looks like a heart.
Dahee: It does.
T

Taeyeon looks at his watch. And sees that it's time for him to head home.

Taeyeon: I got to go. Umma needs help with some stuff. 
Dahee: Okay, tell Sunny I said hi.
Taeyeon: How about a date? Pick you up at 7.
Dahee: sure, 7 it is. Bye, love you Taengoo.
Taeyeon: Love you too

Taeyeon leaves and arrives at his car. He starts his car, and drives off. He arrives home after a long drive. He gets out of his car. He locks the car. And walks inside. He finds Sunny dressed up in skinny jeans, a blue sweater and a cap on. He was taking her out shopping for food.

Taeyeon: You ready?
Sunny: Yep, let's go.

They get their shoes on and exit out the house to the car. They get at the car and get in. They buckle up and they are now heading off to the store.

Taeyeon: I got a date at 7 tonight. Just let you know.
Dahee: Okay, but don't be out late. 
Taeyeon: Okay, understood. Won't be out late.

After 15 more minutes, they show up to the store. They have been shopping for groceries for about a half an hour now. They were just finishing up and they were at the cashier. Paying for all their stuff. They were walking out and loading everything in the trunk. Taeyeon was about to open his door when his phone started to vibrate. He answered it.
Taeyeon: Hello?
Unknown: Is this Kim Taeyeon?
Taeyeon: Yes, this is Kim Taeyeon. May I know who I'm talking to.
Unknown: Sorry, um my name is Dr. Hojoon. Dr. Sooyoung told me to call you.
Taeyeon: Sooyoung told you to call me why? Why wouldn't he call me himself?
Dr. Hojoon: He is doing a surgery right now. He said it is your girlfriend Dahee. She got hit by a car.
Taeyeon: NO! 

Taeyeon hung up and quickly got into the car. He started it quickly and took off right away. Sunny was looking at him.

Sunny: Tae, slow down. Why you speeding? Who was that on the phone?
Taeyeon: It was Sooyoungs work. Dahee got into a accident. And I am not slowing down. We need get there fast.
Sunny: What? This can't be happening.

Taeyeon arrived at the hospital finally. He was running to the elevator. He pressed the button several times. It was to slow so he just ran up the stairs. He was going to the 25th floor. He arrived at the 25th floor, he was about to rush through the doors but got stopped by Sunny.

Sunny: You can't go through. You have to wait and see.
Taeyeon: No, I got to get through. I got to see her. This is all my fault cause I didn't take her home. I should have took her home. Then she wouldn't be in the surger room right now.

Taeyeon was starting to cry. His legs were becoming weak. Sunny saw this and she hugged him tightly. Sunny brought Tae to sit on the seats. She was hugging him sideways. His head was on her shoulder. He wasn't crying as much as though before. I few hours later. The doors opened, revealing Sooyoung. He had a sad face.

Taeyeon: No, this can't be. She still alive, she can't be dead. You saved her right.
Sooyoung: I'm sorry son. She had been hit by the car so hard that one of the pieces of glass. It punctured her heart. And she didn't make it.

Taeyeon fell to his knees. He was crying so much. Sooyoung and Sunny were hugging him. Taeyeon pushed himself up. And looked at Sooyoung

Taeyeon: May I see her, sir.
Sooyoung: Sure, go ahead.

Taeyeon was walking down the hall way to the surgery room. He walking I. And saw her body covered. He walked up to it, and pulled the cover off her. He started crying again.

Taeyeon: Why? Why did you leave me so early? We were post to get married and have kids. We were post to be together for eternity. Why didn't I change you earlier? This is all my fault. I'm so sorry Dahee. I love you forever. Rest in peace.

Taeyeon left the hospital and went home and cried himself to sleep that night.