Lunch time- Tiffany

Vampire In Love

Previously: He looks at her a second too long, taken by her-- suddenly Kahi appears, stepping between them. Subtle, but possessive she nudges Yoochun.  

Kahi(to Yoochun): She's got a great spike, doesn't she?

Kahi(to Tiffany): So, you're from California, right?

Tiffany nods. Tiffany feels uncomfortable with the attention.  

Lunch Time(No One's POV)

Tiffany, Yoochun, and Kahi carry their trays to a table. Jaejoong appears, and squishes into a seat next to Tiffany. Jaejoong: Yoochun, you met my home girl Tiffany?

Yoochun: Your home girl? (Looks at Tiffany) Is he?

Tiffany smiles awkwardly. Suddenly a flashbulb blinds Tiffany. She looks up at the photographer, Uee, Kahi's sweet, low key, insecure friend.

Uee: Sorry, needed a pic for the feature---

Jaejoong: Feature's dead, Uee. Don't bring it back up.( Looks at Tiffany) Sorry bout that.

Uee(disappointed): Guess well just run another editerial on teen drinking.

Tiffany: Sorry. There's always eating disorders.

Uee: Wait, that's a good idea.  

Tiffany looked around and saw a group that was staring at her.

Tiffany: Who are they?

Kahi: Oh, them they are Block B. They are from B wing. They are all rich and handsome. They are all good friends since they were kids. They actually sing and dance at tournaments. They started in middle school. So they been at for a long time that their the best group. After they graduate their gonna all become a boy band. Zico is the leader and he is a rapper and songwriter. Taeil is the lead vocal. B-Bomb is the sub-vocal and main dancer. Jaehyo is the sub-vocal and the visual. U-Kwon is the sub-vocal and a dancer. Kyung is the lead rapper. And P.O is a rapper and the maknae. Kahi: They are all lucky to be rich and popular I wish i was like them.

Tiffany: Yeah.

Tiffany was barely listening cause she got distracted with the doors of the cafeteria.  

Tiffany POV-the double doors of the cafeteria They swing open as six of the most astounding people Tiffany's ever seen enter(in slow motion). The Kim's, . Three guys, three girls, all devastatingly BEUATIFUL. They move through the room with effortless grace and take a seat at a table furthest from Tiffany. Tiffany leans over to Kahi and Uee.

Tiffany: Who are they?

Kahi leans over swinging into gossip mode.

Kahi: Doctor and Mrs. Kim's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago.

Uee: They kinda keep to themselves.

Kahi: Their all together. Like dating each other. The blonde girl, Im Jessica, and the tall dark-haired guy is Kim Yuri. He is the co-captain of the basketball team.

Jessica, 18, short, long blonde hair, model-like, beautiful, the ice princess. Alongside her is Yuri, 19, tall, athletic, strong, robust. He is co-captain of the basketball team. His position is power forward.

Kahi: They're a thing. Im not even sure that's legal.

Uee: Kahi, they're not even related.

Kahi: But they live together. But, that is Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Nicole. Hyoyeon is the best dancer in this school and even Nicole. There dance partners for are school.

Hyoyeon, 19, short, dancing king, good-looking, blonde hair. Nicole, 18, short, cute, dance partner with Hyoyeon, short brown hair. 

Kahi: And the tall dark haired girl, Seohyun, she is really weird.

Seohyun, 18, tall, rail thin, smart, cheerful, light on her feet with black hair going in every direction. She hovers over, Yoona, 19, dark brown hair, tall, lean, handsome, looks slightly tortured. He is co-captain of the basketball. His position is point guard. 

Kahi: She's with Im Yoona, the dark hair who looks like he is in pain. He is the co-captain of the basketball team. Him and Jessica are apparently twins. That's what they said.

Uee: Doctor is like this foster slash match maker.

Tiffany then sees the last Kim to enter--- Taeyeon, 19, tall, lanky, untidy hair, attractive, smart. He seems inwardly turned, mysterious. More boyish than the others. But the most striking of all. He is the leader of the group and captain of the basketball team. His position is shooting guard.

Tiffany:Who's he?

Kahi: That's Kim Taeyeon. He is the leader of the group and captain of the basketball team.

Tiffany: Why they have so many captains? And why he the leader of the group?

Uee: Well apparently they can work well together. They won 3 years in a row. And he was actually adopted first.

Tiffany: Wow, they must be really good. And he was adopted first.

Kahi: They have been practicing almost everyday for 3 years. And yeah, they say his parents left him on the front door steps of Dr. Kim's house and he took him in.

Suddenly, Taeyeon looks over, as if he heard Kahi from across the room. His eyes meet Tiffany's. But he seems... confused. Tiffany quickly looks away. 

Kahi: He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apperently, no one here is good enough for him. Anyway, don't waste your time.

Tiffany: I wasn't planning on it.

But Tiffany can't help but peek at Taeyeon again. He's staring at her outright now, with a slightly fustrated expression that unnerves Tiffany. She quickly looks away. Tiffany looked somewhere else, where she looked at Block B. She saw that Block B and the Kim's were glaring at each other.

Tiffany: Why is Block B and the Kim's glaring at each other.

Kahi: There not in good terms. They dislike each other. There was a argument between them.

Uee: Taeyeon bumped into P.O. and they started arguing because Taeyeon wouldn't apologize. And Zico was about to hit Taeyeon but the principal came and stopped them on time.

Tiffany: Really they were about to fight?

Uee: Yeah, I wish I would have got to see who would have won. I bet it would have been Block B. Because there so many of them.

Kahi: I thought the Kim's would have won. Because they always workout and do sports. Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon are working out 3 times a week or running. Yuri, Yoona, and Taeyeon do basketball. Hyoyeon does a lot of dancing. And Taeyeon workouts 2 times a week and runs a lot more than the other boys. And actually he is in Taekwondo.

Tiffany: He does Taekwondo? What belt?

Uee: He's black belt. I would say he's better than the class. He has been teaching the class now because he so good.