Leaving Part 2

Vampire In Love

The Woods
Trees, branches and a pair of deadly eyes. There was Jo-Kwon. He watches from a distance as Fany pulls out. The truck moves off and so does Jo-Kwon, Fany leaving Seung-gi alone with his pain, staring out the window.

Fany POV
I drive, wiping the tears away. Suddenly Tae is outside the car, near my window.

Tae: He’ll forgive you. Slide over...

I slide over to the passenger side as Tae opens the door, sliding in, and takes the wheel. I slumps into the chair. 

Fany: His face... I said the same words
my mother used when she left him.
Tae: It was the only way he’d let you go. Your father’s safe now, Fany. The
tracker is following us--

Suddenly, BOOM! A dark figure leaps onto the bed of the truck. I scream. 

Tae: It’s alright. It’s just Yuri. Seo is in the car behind us.

I catche my breath. It kills him to see me so frightened. I look out the window as they drive through the city. The big, insulated city passes by in slow motion. I see Yoochun, Kahi, Jae and Uee laughing, flirting, innocent, hopeful...

No one POV
Tae, Yuri, and Seo rush Fany from the truck to the house but freeze when the door opens and Sungmin exits. They immediately take defensive positions but Soo appears.

Soo: He came to warn us. About Jo-Jwon. 

They back down slightly. Sungmin address Soo. 

Sungmin: I’ve grown tired of his games. But he’s got unparalleled senses. Absolutely lethal. I’ve never seen anything like him in three hundred years. And the woman, Gain, will back him. Don’t underestimate her.

Soo nods thanks. Sungmin looks at Tae, apologetic.

Sungmin: I’m truly sorry for what’s been unleashed here.

And he moves off, disappearing into the woods. The Kim's walk away. The side door bursts open as Tae and the Kim's enter, followed by Fany. The lights flip on to reveal a pristine garage; the Volvo, the red BMW, a black Mercedes sedan, an SUV. Everyone but Jess springs into action, opening cupboards for supplies such as, cell phones, extra batteries, maps, portable GPS units, changes of clothes, cans of gasoline, etc. As they load up the vehicles. 

Yoona: I’ve had to fight our kind before.
We’re hard to kill.
Tae: But not impossible. We’ll tear him up -
Yuri(with bloodlust): We’ll rip him apart with our hands, then burn the pieces --
Soo: I don’t relish killing another creature. Even a sadistic one like Jo-Kwon. 
Jess: If he doesn’t get to one of us
first.
Fany: This is insane. You can’t put yourselves in danger like this for me.
Jess: Too late. 
Tae shoots Jess a look, but he grabs two sets of keys off a hook, throwing one set, lightning fast, to Soo. 

Tae: I’ll run Fany south, while you lead
the tracker away. 
Soo: No. Tae, the tracker thinks
you won’t leave Fany. He’ll follow you.
Seo: I’ll go with Fany. Yoona and I
will drive her south. I’ll keep her safe, Tae. 

Tae agonizes. Frustrated. Seo steps forward.

Tae(studies her, torn): Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?

She nods. An unspoken agreement. Tae finally surrenders his keys to Seo. Then he opens one of Fanys suitcases, pulling out clothes, tossing them to Sunny and Jess 

Tae: Umma and Jess, put these on so the tracker will pick up Fany's scent.
Jess(dropping the clothes): Why should I? What is she to me? Just a danger you’ve inflicted on us --
Soo(spinning on her): Jess, Tiffany is with Taeyeon. She’s a part of this family now. And we protect our family.

She glowers, but picks up the clothes. Soo hits the door opener and the massive metal doors roll open. Soo squeezes Tae shoulder before he and Sunny climb into the SUV. Everyone finishes loading up, climbing in cars. Amid this, Tae and Fany take a moment together.

Fany: If any of you get hurt because of me --
Tae: We won’t, there are five of us, two of them. When it’s done, I’ll come get you. 

He pulls her closer, looking into her eyes.

Tae: You're my life now.

They drink each other in, possibly for the last time as the SUV pulls out, 

Highway
The sun begins to rise on the empty road as a sleek, black Mercedes Sedan with dark tinted Windows's. Yoong drives, Seo in the passenger seat. Fany is in the back, her eyes red from crying. She talks on her cell phone. 

Fany: Mom, it’s me again. You must have let your phone die. Anyway, I’m not in Seoul anymore but I’m okay. I’ll explain when you call.

She hangs up, then faces back out the window, watching the rest of ye other Kim's speed past.