Tae And Fany

Vampire In Love

Fany room- Night
Fany, dressed for bed, looks out the window as she talks on the phone with her mom. Fany’s euphoria still lingers in her eyes.

Fany: So spring training’s going well?

BoA talks on her cell. Lee Joon is in the background, post-batting practice, chowing down with a couple of teammates.

BoA: Joons working hard. We’re looking around for a house to rent, in case it becomes permanent. You’d like this place, baby.
Fany: Actually, Seoul is kind of growing on me.
BoA(knows there’s more): Could... a guy have something to do with that?
Fany(small smile): Maybe...
BoA: Tell me everything! Jock? Indie? Bet he’s smart. Is he smart?
Fany(trying to avoid lies): Well... he is kind of a history buff.

She turns to find Tae on her bed, smiling. She nearly drops the phone.

Fany: I, uh... have to go. Something came up. 
BoA: No way, we gotta talk boys. Are
you being safe?

Tae shoots her a look, he heard that. She’s mortified.

Fany: I’ll call you later, Mom.
BoA: Okay. You better. Love you sweetie. 
Fany: Love you to mom.(hangs up) How did you get in here?
Tae: The window. As always.
Fany: You’ve been here before?
Tae: What else is there to do at night?

She pushes him. He grabs her hand and playfully pulls her onto the bed, wrestling. 

Fany: You’re a peeping. !
Tae: Shh! Your dad will hear you!

But the electricity of their physical contact quickly overwhelms them, their laughter quieting. He studies her face.

Tae: I just... like watching over you.

He raises his fingers to her lips, sending a thrill up her spine.

Tae: There's something I'd like to try.

She nods, bedazzled by him. He takes her face in his hands, hesitates to test himself, then he softly kisses her. What neither of them is prepared for is her response. Her breath comes in a wild gasp. Her fingers knot in his hair, clutching him to her. Lips part as she breathes his scent. Then his hands gently, but forcefully push her face back. She opens her eyes to see that his eyes are wild, his jaw clenched.

Fany(mortified): Oh... I’m... oh.

He relaxes slightly, looking at her blushing face.

Tae: I’m stronger than I thought.
Fany: Wish I could say the same. I’m so embarrassed.
Tae: Don’t be. But we have to be careful. I can never lose control with you. Ever.

She nods, then carefully lies on his chest. He wraps his arms around her. And went to sleep.