Basketball Practice

Vampire In Love

Previously: Nicole: he study's a lot even if he doesn't have time. 

Taeyeon: Let's just pay attention and get this over with.

45 mins later the bell rang. They all got up and left. They all went different ways. Yoona, Yuri, and Taeyeon had basketball practice. Seohyun, and Jessica went with them too. Hyoyeon and Nicole have dance routine they have to practice. 

Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona were in the change room.

Yuri: So, how do you feel about Tiffany sitting beside you. 

Taeyeon: Horrible.

Yoona: Doesn't something seem weird about her. Like, I can't tell her emotions or switch them.

Taeyeon: You can't either. I can't read her mind. That why I asked earlier who she was.

Yuri: let's just talk about it later we got practice.

They all ready with their gym strip. Walking out of the change room. 

Taeyeon(yells): 3 laps everyone then we will do dynamics.

The basketball team does 3 laps. They line up on the line.

Taeyeon: Do some lunges on the way then on way back high kicks.

They all do lunges and high kicks on way back.

Yoona: Open gate then close gate on way back. 

They finished open the gate and close the gate.

Yuri: Now, last part is called falling star. This is new, you have to lean forward then at 45 degree angle you start to sprint. Will just have Taeyeon will demonstrate it. Go ahead Taeyeon.

Taeyon demonstrates it. All the class got it.

Yuri: When you're ready go ahead. We will do four of these. Two that way and two back this way.

The whole class finished their dynamic workout. They were already sweating. Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, and the team started take their shirt off. Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona were showing off their six pack. Seohyun and Jessica we're whistling at them. Taeyeon just ignoring them while the boys wink at their girlfriends. 

Taeyeon: Gather around, we will be splitting teams of three. Me, Yuri, and, Yoona will be separate 3 teams. We will pick are players. And the rule is if one team shoots there team is off. And if a team has been on twice there off. Now I will pick Ha Young

Yoona: I pick hmm Sang Hun 

Yuri: Yeon Soo

Taeyeon: Yeong Jin

Yoona: San Ha

Yuri: Let's see hmm Jun Su

Taeyeon: Seol Jun come over here.

Yoona: I'll pick Se Lin

Yuri: And I get Su Yeob

Taeyeon and Yuri are on first. They start the game. Jessica cheering on Yuri.

Taeyeon: Watch him over there. I got Yuri.

Yuri: Awe, come on brother. You really think you can be me.

Taeyeon: Yes, I think I can.

Taeyeon snatches the ball away and runs to the hoop and shoots in the hoop.

Taeyeon: Hah, in your face.

Yuri: Shut up, Yoona you're teams on.

Yoona team is on now. 35 mins later, the score is Taeyeon has 14, Yuri has 9 and Yoona has 9 as we'll too. they all in change room. Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona exit out and find Jessica and Seohyun with Hyoyeon and Nicole who just finished their practice. They all leave to the parking lot. Taeyeon gets in a  white Ford Mondeo withYoona and. Seohyun. While the rest get in a black Ford Mustang Sedan. They leave for home. They arrive home in 1 hr and a half. They live far out. They live out in the words. They live in two story house which is nice and expensive house. They park outside their house all making their way inside.

Seohyun: Were home!!