Chapter 002: New Kid and New Target

Operation Kill This Love

 

Jackson Wang, the popular boy of Seoul Arts High School.

 

The Heartbreaker, the Rebel, basically the stereotypical rich guy that thinks everything can and will go their own way.

 

Just to give you some insight on his background, he comes from a wealthy family that owns a car manufacturing company in China, and of course in South Korea, hence the reason why they are currently living there. He, at the moment, holds a special place as one of the best fencers in Asia, as well as being a pro when it came to Martial Arts.

 

Yup. Grade A badass all up in this. And the fact that he wasn't a bully?

 

Even more awesome.

 

But that didn't mean he wouldn't lie to your face, cheat on you with a girl or guy, or try and get you to get suspended or anything.

 

The boy was carefree, wild, and would roll the dice more than once for every occasion. But hey, at least was cool to hang with, right?

 

Well, that's all he did in school. Don't get me wrong, he was a smart kid and goes through his classes like nothing, but he mainly went there to hang with his friends or flirt.

 

Which was what he was doing during his dance class that day. The teacher was, as usual, talking to the class about who knows what, and they were just chilling until the teacher cleared his voice to gain their attention.

 

"Now that I have all of your attention this time, I can finally tell you the news." Mr. Park said with slight annoyance.

"We have a new student in the class, and I would like to see all of you being nice and help him with whatever he has trouble with, understand?"

 

The class nodded in unison.

 

"Alright, good, Mr. Tuan, you can come in now."

 

The door opened a bit, revealing a pair of black converses, then the navy blue uniform jeans, then the-

 

'Holy he's cute' Jackson thought as his eyes nearly popped out of his skull.

The boy that stood proudly yet stoically at the door looked, as Jackson described, cute. He had a mess of reddish-brown hair on his head, which suited him, along with some pretty chocolate brown eyes. And usually, people would look bad in the school uniform, but that boy was owning it somehow.

 

The boy gave the class a small smile as he introduced himself.

 

"Annyeonhaseyo, my name is Tuan Yi Eun, but please call me Mark."

 

By then, the girls were already giggling like little children who got a new toy.

 

"Settle down now ladies," Park scolded.

 

"If you don't mind, Mr. Tuan, you can take a seat next to Mr. Wang."

 

Mark hummed and looked over at said boy, whose eyes met his.

 

As if by telepathy, the two boys thought the exact same sentence, but both in a different way.

 

'Target Acquired.'

 

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______

 

(Note: Makes Jackson a biual, NO REGRETS. But anyways, make sure to tell me if I made any mistakes and I will fix them ASAP ^^)


(Note as of 01/26/2015: Oh my god...this writing /.\ my poor mediocre mind was (and still is) in development, but I promise that after maybe Chapter 6 (I’m right now going through the first 10 chapters) that they will most certainly be better XD The only reason I’m not changing most of this right now is because I have yet to even finish this thing up, so please be patient, and thank you for reading! Yay for copying and pasting messages!