Chapter 006: Partners in...a Science Project?

Operation Kill This Love


 

The next few days, which soon became weeks, weren’t as different as the first; he got up, walked to school, hung out with his friends, go to his classes, et cetera et cetera et cetera. What hasn’t changed was the fact that he would be stalked home everyday after school by the one and only Jackson Wang.

 

The more he ignored the little rich boy, the more annoying he became, and the more annoying he became, the more Tuan would slap the holy out of him. But, as time went on, Mark had grown quite used to the other’s arrogant and egotistical (along with idiotic) behavior. Sure, he would still slap him upside the head, but would be a bit more nicer by making less of an impact on him. Hey, he needs a bit of fun when he ends Wang's life, right?

 

The  would be changed, however, as the teacher gave Mark the most wonderful excuse to go to the household of his victim, and also the most easiest way to get in; a partner project.

 

The duo were in their shared Pre-A2 Biology class with Ms. Jang, a woman who looked and acted as if she was fresh out of college. She looked American, by the way her eyes were wider than the average Koreans, along with some very pale-like skin. This teacher, though very dorky and childish, made the class fun and very easy for the students to pass, much to Mark's assurance. Yeah, he knew all of this already, since he was home schooled most of his life, but Ms. Jang made the mission more trouble-free and less stressful.

 

"Alright class," she announced in a somewhat rough tone, "we're going to be working on a project involving the muscles, where they're at, what they do, etc for the next two weeks." Before the class would moan, she quickly added, "And don't worry, you'll be assigned a good partner!!" The little catch made the classroom's disapproval less loud, which made the teacher smile.

 

Ms. Jang then stated that she had already got the pairs set up, bringing out her trusty old school clipboard. "Alright, so the first pairing is..." And with that, began to let the students head to their designated places next to their partner for the next couple weeks. Some were happy to be paired together, like Jessica and Krystal, two nice sisters, Yi Fan and Tao, two of the only Chinese students in the class, and Taeyeon and Baekhyun, the 'secret' couple, even though everyone already knows their going out. Others...were not so pleased. Taeyang and Seungri were unfortunately paired together, along with Sunggyu and Dongwoo and Leo and Hyuk.

 

“...and lastly, Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang.” she finally announced, earning a shocked look from said boys.

 

Yes!! Jackson fangirled in his head, this is my chance!

 

I’ll finally figure out a way to break into the ’s house during the next two weeks to finally strike! Tuan noted triumphantly.

 

The partners looked at each other with a grin, both completely different in the reason.

 

“So…” Wang began, “My place? After school? Today?”

 

Mark nodded. “The sooner the better, right?”

 

“Mhmm!” Then as the bell rang, every student jumped up towards the door with their friends, the last being Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang, two completely different individuals with two completely different operations at hand.

 

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______

 

The end of the school day was upon the students and teacher of Seoul Arts, as the time ticked loudly in each of the classrooms. Everyone has anticipated the holy day that was friday, the weekend so close to beginning.

 

Mark Tuan, being Mark Tuan, was anxious only because of the fact that he had a way to infiltrate the house without getting caught by the cursed security system that family installed. Jackson, on the other hand, was excited to finally have 'proper' alone time with the guy who's been gaining most of his attention ever since his arrival. Both looked at the clock, in different classes, but were just as watchful.

 

Tick, tick, tick, tick, ti- BRRRIIINNGGG

 

The herd of wild young adults escaped from their cage-like homerooms and went straight for the exit. Tuan left the classroom last in a somewhat classy manner, since he didn't want to end up like Mufasa from the Lion King. Then there was Mister Wang, who was forcefully taken into the sea of monsters students and was dragged out by the current.

 

Mark laughed and shook his head at the poor kid's gnarly-looking departure.

 

"Poor, poor idiot." He sighed as he stepped out to see Jackson breathing heavily at the school's front door. Jackson, who spotted his hyung, quickly struggled to look as if he's been leaning on the side with his 'Imma thug' face.

 

Admittedly, Mark thought it was cute how cool the boy would try and act around him and epically fail.

 

“Ready to go, Mr. Smooth?” Mark teased with his signature smirk. The other cleared his  throat and nodded, hiding what seemed to be blush on his soft-looking cheeks using his cap. “Just follow me.” he mumbled, or, what Mark thought he heard as Jackson started walking off to the school gates. Tuan quickly followed after the young one with a swift stride, scaring the boy now beside him.

 

“Why you do that?” Jackson whined, using incorrect grammar that made Mark the perfectionist twitch.

 

“First of all, you ed up on a simple sentence, and that’s pretty disappointing.. Second of all...because I can.” Mark replied with a slight sophisticated tone.

 

Jackson, being a childish one, stuck his tongue out at his hyung with a small ‘smartass’ following after. Deciding to be a nice partner to the spoiled fencer, Mark changed the matter at hand to the subject of the project.

 

Jackson’s face began to carve into an embarrassed expression as he rubbed the back of his neck. “I- uh, kind of don’t have any idea of the whole ‘muscle’ thing...I was hoping you had a few ideas.” Mark chuckled as a response, and told him, “You’re lucky that I actually do, but let’s wait until we get to your house.” The youngster seemed to look happy at hearing this, although he still seemed embarrassed about it. Instead of wanting to see the cool kid he knew and, well, knew, look bummed out, Mark Tuan did something that he had never done before; he wrapped an arm around the smaller one’s shoulders and gave him a side hug.

 

Now, since Mark’s job would be a serious case most of the time, he would never show any sort of physical affection towards any other beings except for his family, and the occasional acquaintance he would meet whenever a friend of his father would show up at the house. When it came to a target, he would only pat them on the shoulder or knock them upside the head.

 

With Jackson, however, he felt more...how should I put it? Fond, yes, fond of him than all the others. Said boy stiffened for a second from the strange and oh-so rare contact from the usually unaffectionate Mark Tuan, but relaxed just as fast.

 

They stayed that way, Mark having some sort of grasp to the young one, who was somewhat leaning in to the other’s body, until they reached their destination; the infamous Wang family household.

 

The shiny white house wasn’t too big, nor was it too small, but it seemed to look luxurious nonetheless. The windows were nearly spotless, save for the tiny specs of dust invisible to the eye, along with the neatly cut front yard and the beautiful garden of lilies, Hibiscus syriacus’ and others Mark could not quite name. As Tuan stared in admiration at the scenery before him, Jackson slipped from the other’s arm and headed straight to the door, ignoring his surroundings.

 

He turned around to look at the hyung, still interested in the view, and hollered, “Well, aren’t ya coming? This is still gonna be here when you leave.”

 

Mark looked at Jackson with a small glare, and quickly followed him inside.

 

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______


(Note: YAS!!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!! …*ahem* anyways. I was actually trying to make this longer, but my mind decided that I should just save some of the good stuff in the next chapter, WHICH I WILL WORK ON ASAP (or just after I post this one) so yeah I AM SO HAPPY ;v; And thank you for some of the comments so far, it’s really great to hear some good feedback <3 Well, until the next chapter, talk to you soon my lovely pyschopaths~