Chapter 007: Muscles Equal...

Operation Kill This Love


 

Looks can be deceiving, especially when it comes to households; and it most certainly includes the Wang residence. Though their was so much character and liveliness out in the front yard, the inside looked almost desert like with how empty and hollow it was. The living room was as white as paper, barely anything standing out except for a display filled with shining first place trophies, along with an expensive looking TV and boring brown sofas and loveseats.

 

“Wow…” Mark remarked, “it’s strange to say that I expected more than just this.” he waved his hand in front of him, gesturing to the bland lounge. Jackson only shrugged and replied, "No one's home all that often except for me, so we don't really bother with furnishing the place..."

 

Tuan noticed how the boy's voice seemed to have grown softer as he was speaking.

 

Hmm, maybe this is why he usually whines for attention?

 

Either way, Mark just nodded in some understanding and asked where they should exactly go to consult about the project.

 

"Oh, we can just stay in here. There's more room and stuff." Jackson remarked, casually setting his bag on a chaise longue and flopping on to the closest couch. Mark placed his bag near Jackson's feet and ped it, starting to look through the many folders to find his Science one.

 

"Now, about what we should do," Tuan began, "I was thinking that maybe we could talk about some of the main nerves around the muscle of the brain, or maybe torticollis, you know, the spasms in the neck muscle, and how they occur? Or maybe we could talk about how-"

 

"Woah woah woah!" Jackson yelped, rudely cutting off Hyung. "How in the name of Hell do you know or, in fact, remember those sort of things?"

 

Mark scoffs. "First of all, I actually pay attention and take notes in class, and second, I've always been...specialized, when it comes down to the human body." He said with a knowing grin as he pulled out the correct folder.

 

The youngster looked at him with one brow up, only to shrug and say, "Sweet, then you'll be helpful with this sort of thing."

 

Tuan nodded in agreement, chuckling from the boy's obliviousness. He brought out the packet that he'd received from Ms. Jang, and started to look through the many requirements that were expected from them.

 

Requirements for the 'Muscles are Everything' Project:

 

- Each pair is required to use at least three parts/muscles and know where they are located, along with how they work. (Credit the websites and/or books where you have researched.)

 

Alright, that's easy.

 

- Must have graphics of what the muscles look and are placed.

 

Thank you, creators of Google, for making that a quick task.

 

- This project will be done outside of class, so find a time where all of you can meet.

 

Alrighty, the more I come, the faster he'll be going 6 feet below in his coffin.

 

- They must demonstrate the use of each muscle, or how they affect the human body, and demonstrate it in front of the class.

 

...I'm sorry what?

 

- Be sure they are appropriate pictures/demonstrations.

 

I have Jackson Wang as my partner.

 

- Every pair is required to have written a 5-page essay involving the way the muscles have been used in the demonstration, and how they are connected.

 

............

 

- Also, you are NOT able to switch with anyone else or steal another group's hard work!

 

.

 

(Finally, remember to have fun, but it IS for a major grade!)

 

"...So...we need to perform some sort of demonstration...in front of the class..." Mark said with an exasperated sigh. Jackson, on the other hand, looked as happy as a child on Christmas morning.

 

"I know what we could do for a demo! It'll be fun, and awesome, and unique, and-"

 

"What the hell is your idea?!"

 

Wang's cute grin became the size of the Joker's smile, losing a bit of the cute factor.

 

"We could dance for the class!"

 

Tuan looked at him red-faced, a perfect shade of pink crawling up his face.

 

“I am not dancing in front of the class!” he shouted.


Jackson counteracted, “But you can dance perfectly fine in dance class, what’s so different about dancing in front of the Pre-AP Biology kids?”

 

“We are required to dance in that class, hence it being called ‘dance class’! We don’t need to do that in science, they are completely different!”

 

“But dancing involves science in the body, aka muscles.” Jackson said with a know-it-all smirk, exaggerating the last yet most important word.

 

The eldest couldn’t help but glare at him, a wish for his favorite semi-automatic Beretta 92 becoming a great want. He did not wish to be stuck with a not-so-smart smartass that he proudly calls his prey , nor did he wish to even touch him. The stupidity may rub off on him, and he sure as hell didn't want that to happen.

 

"Come on Mark," Jackson started, sitting up to a more comfortable position, "I'm gonna be there by you to face the same 'punishment', so you have nothing to worry about." He snickered as he placed his air quotations for Mark's sake. Tuan, not pleased by the boy's obvious tease, crossed his arms and pouted in reply.

 

"You like dancing though, so it's not a punishment on your part..." He whined.

 

Wait, why the am I whining about this? I can terminate him during the practices for crying out loud! I have to be near him...gah, I hate this mission.

 

With a dragging sigh, he placed the packet on the dark wood coffee table and said, "You know...I guess we can try the whole dancing idea, but only for educational uses!"

 

Wang looked as if he was gonna explode with excitement as he launched himself to his hyung and tackled him.

 

"This is gonna be so awesome!!"

 

"Good!! Now get the off me!!" Mark screamed in the idiot's ear, no regret crossing his mind.

 

The Wang boy got himself off the other, helping in the process (and somewhat shocking Mark).

 

"And I know the perfect place for us to practice!!"

 

Then, as fast as those words left his perfect lips, he dragged Mark towards an unfamiliar area of the Wang household, where the chemistry would begin to kick in.

 

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______


(Note: Yes, another update just for y'all!! I've decided to be nice and try and post this chapter QUICKLY. <3 To those who are subscribed to my 'Until Then' fanfiction, which involves major JJ project shipping, I will most likely write the second chapter either before or after I'm done with Chapter 8!! And, of course, I shall talk to you later, my lovely pyschopaths~