Chapter 003: Meet The Boys (Choir)

Operation Kill This Love

 

Mark walked out of his first period with an annoyed expression on his face. As much as he actually wanted to enjoy that class, the idiots next to him wouldn't let him, aka the preppy girls with bottoms too short to be called skirts.

 

"I wonder if I can get some extra credit for killing them off." He mumbled, his mind leading his feet to the next class which he prayed didn't have those same people in it.

 

Sadly enough, Jackson had to be in at least a few of them in order for Mark to get close enough to get the job done. But he enjoyed it nonetheless, considering a boy next to him named Jinyoung was cool. Yeah, he was a bit flirty, but he was still a good guy in Mark's opinion.

 

"Friend~~!"

 

Huh?

 

Mark soon regretted turning around as he was then tackled to the ground by an anonymous figure.

 

"What the hell?!" He asked, sitting up and rubbing a newfound bump on his head.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else!!"

 

Mark looked up to see a boy, possibly fifteen, but looked more like an eleven year old than anything else. He had a small cute face with chubby cheeks, a red tint showing.

 

"It's alright, but who are you?"

 

"I'm Kunpimook, but everyone calls me BamBam! You must be the new guy, right?" BamBam asked, tilting his head to the side.

 

Mark nodded slowly, still slightly taken aback by the cute child before him. He then remembered BamBam speaking of another person, and asked shortly after the thought came who exactly he was searching for.

 

"Oh, thank you for reminding me Hyung! I was on a mission to find Yugyeom!" And the boy quickly ran off, a small "Bye Mark-hyung!" leaving with him.

 

Mark chuckled and hurried on, suddenly freezing at the sudden realization popping into his head.

 

“How the hell did he know my name?” He asked himself rather loudly. Last time he checked, he didn’t even get to introduce himself before the boy went back on his ‘mission’ to find his friend. The boy then just shook it off as a coincidence, since he kept hearing whispers of ‘Oh look! It’s that newbie Mark!’ and ‘Oh my gee that new boy is so cute!’

 

Said boy kept it in mind that gossip flew fast around the school and continued to head towards his next class.

 

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______

 

Before the bell would ring, Mark swiftly slipped into the room 13D, otherwise known as the Choir Class. Now, Mister Tuan knew that he was talented at many things, his father would remind him on a daily basis, but the one thing he never really grasped as his forte was singing. Of course, his sisters and mother would say that he had an amazing voice, but he would never really believe it. The main reason he was in there, of course, was because Jackson was in it, more specifically in that same period.

 

“Hey, dude! Come over here!” a voice cried softly.

 

The redhead looked at the direction the voice came from, only to see the familiar face of Park Jinyoung, the son of Mr. Park. Mark gave his friend a small smile as he quickly went the chair beside him before the teacher could even assign him one.

 

“So, Mark,” Jinyoung began, wrapping an arm around his new companion’s shoulders. “Why didn’t you tell me you had this class next? I would’ve been able to walk with you here and keep you company~.”

 

Mark rolled his eyes with a full smile on his face, though didn’t let the boy see it.

 

“I didn’t know you had this class too.” He replied.

 

“Ahem. Um, Jinyoung? Aren’t you forgetting to give me some love?”

 

They both looked over to see a tall boy with bluish-grey hair and a seemingly cool and pouty face, although the eyes showed the complete opposite emotion.

Mark felt the weight disappear and soon saw Jinyoung hugging the stranger and giving him a peck on the cheek.

 

“I’m sorry Jaebongi, I was distracted by my newfound bud!” the boy exclaimed, pointing his thumb towards Mark.

 

The Jaebongi boy looked at the new kid with a somewhat curious face, as if seeing someone new at the school was a rare sight. Mark, however, also had the same expression on his face, staring at his dark eyes. Jinyoung sensed the strange aura between the two, and decided to stop it before the whole class would feel it.

 

“So, Jae-baby, this is Mark, Mark, this is our hyung, Jaebum. And before you even think about it, don’t try anything on him, he’s all mine!” He hugged the eldest tighter at the last sentence, to prove his point.

Mark hummed, not breaking eye contact with the taller male. Finally, Jaebum cracked a smile, and took his hand out towards the sitting boy.

 

"It's nice to see another good-looking face." Jae said cooly, matching the rest of his person. Mark gave his hyung a genuine smile as he took the hand and shook it.

 

'I think I'm gonna enjoy this class.'

 

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______

 

(Note: Here you go, the next chapter!! In order to get you all to forgive me for just being blank, I made sure to add cute JJ Project~! Also, there is gonna be another part of Meet the Boys, but it will still be called chapter four!