Chapter 004: Meet the Boys (Lunch)

Operation Kill This Love

 

As the second and third period dragged on, it was time for lunch for the trio.

As they walked out of their third period, aka history, they went into an unplanned line; Jinyoung was on the right side of Mark, who was of course in the middle, and Jaebum on the other side. They seemed like an ordinary group of friends, but of course we all know a group has to have that one Oddball.

The Oddball being Mark Tuan.

Besides the fact that he he literally had the license to kill, he was the short guy of the three, the other two being almost 180 cm tall. And he was actually the oldest, but he didn't want to tell them just yet.

He didn't want them to laugh at his cursed fate.

"I can't wait to show you the rest of the gang!" Jinyoung yelled as he swung his fist into the air, much like a small child would. Jaebum smiled and chuckled at his boyfriend’s cute behavior, Mark doing the same.

“So, who am I gonna meet exactly at lunch?” Mark asked as they walked through the cafeteria doors.

“Hyungs!!”

Jaebum smiled. “You’re about to find out.”

Taking that as a signal, Jinyoung dragged both of the boys by their wrists to the lunch table with a smile plastered on his face.

All three looked at the table where the sound came from, finding a group of three, one boy looking awfully familiar.

One of the new faces looked actually very cute and naturally happy. At least, in Mark's opinion he did. His dark-colored hair looked like it had it's own shine, which also matched his eyes.

The other, sitting beside the person who Tuan still can't quite name, almost looked almost like Happy-Face, except his hair was a bit spiked at the top. Oh, and not to mention that he had a smooth looking grown up-like face, but not like Jaebum's.

The familiar one looked up at Mark and almost jumped up. 

"Mark-hyung!! I didn't know you would come over, or even had this lunch period!" The little one cheered.

Tuan looked at the boy for a few more minutes until he finally remembered;He was the kid he ran over earlier that morning.

"...Oh yeah, hey BamBam." Mark replied. "Sorry, my mind was drawing a blank."

BamBam nodded in understanding. "It's alright! Now hurry up and let's get some food before we die of starvation!" 

The boy beside him was trying to say something, but was quickly pulled out of seat towards the lunch line.

The cute-faced one looked up at Mark with an apologetic face. "He's usually like this when there's some sort of food involved. By the way, my name's Youngjae, it's nice to meet you."

Mark smiled, but was shaken by Jinyoung. 

"Don't let this guy's kindness fool you, he can be random as hell." Jinyoung half-whispered, earning a glare from a pouting Youngjae.

"You made it sound as if it's a bad thing!"

Jinyoung only replied with laughter, which Mark had already expected.

Jaebum, on the other hand, just ignored the whole thing, hinting that this probably happened a lot.

"If you don't mind, I'm actually gonna get something to eat." Mark announced, leaving the little group and heading towards BamBam and the other kid's direction.

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______

Mark couldn't believe he was thinking this, but God he loved school here. The small group of friends he had created- containing Jinyoung, Jaebum, BamBam, Youngjae and Yugyeom- were some of the craziest yet most coolest people he met.

Yeah, he would be upset when he would have to leave after the mission would be over, but he didn't want to think about that part just yet. He didn't even want to remember about the mission, but he sadly still had to, as well as do it.

"Hey Mark," Youngjae whispered, "don't you feel like you're being watched right now?"

To be honest, he was feeling slightly uncomfortable and thought so as well, so he nodded.

Jinyoung grinned and pointed over to a table. "Look over there. But be sneaky about it, don't want him to know he got caught."

Mark raised an eyebrow and looked over at the direction, only for his eyes to meet dark orbs from afar. Jackson Wang, who was surrounded by the bimbo cheerleaders, was staring at their table,but mainly into Mark's eyes.

He quickly looked away, a small heat suddenly getting to his cheeks.

'What the- am I blushing?! No, nonononono, I am most certainly not-'

"Daww, Mark is turning red!!"

"Am not!!"


_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______

(Note: Woo, another update!! And the fact that I put up the other chapter the other day? EPIC!! But yeah, anyways, if I made any mistakes, let me know!! Since I did most of this via phone I will probably edit it when I get home. Now, hasta la pasta~