Chapter 001: Son of a Gunman

Operation Kill This Love


 

Many things come and go in this infinite universe which we inhabit, one example being the life of a living creature. Everyone and everything was born with a different purpose, but all face the same fate;

 

They were all born to die.

 

And, though most don’t realize, the human race can give and take a life away, with or without reason. The one’s that do realize, however, use it for the sake of greed, revenge or simply for entertainment. But, since some people are just too lazy or don’t want to end up going to prison, they’ve found a way to get someone to do the dirty work for them.

 

This certain someone had been granted the namesake of an assassin. Throughout the years, the numbers of this now specialized organization blossomed, gaining more than needed attention from the public eye. The advantage to this little problem is the fact that no one knows who exactly these trained individuals are, therefore there is no easy way to know who to trust and who to not trust.

 

In this story that is currently unveiling in your hands, is the story of one of the youngest assassins in South Korea, Tuan Yi Eun*, or Mark Tuan, and one particular target.

 

The young man from the USA came from a fairly known family of gunmen, including his older sisters Tammy and Grace, his mother, his younger brother when he’s older and most importantly his father. If it was somehow hard to see, being an assassin was basically a family business, and has been so for a long while now. It was hard for the girls and Mark to accept their destined jobs at first, but it became surprisingly easier and better than just sitting around and doing some homework like a normal child or teen.

 

But I think we're getting off topic, so let's just visit the Tuan household, more specifically the 'business office'.

 

Mark was sitting in a normal black office chair, professionalism written all over his face. His father, who we'll call 'Boss' for the time being, was staring at his child with a stoic face.

 

"I've gotten a call from a special client just an hour or so ago," he began, "from a man preferably known as Yongguk of B.A.P enterprises, and he specifically asked for you to do a job for him."

 

Mark raised an eyebrow.

 

Specifically me? Well that's a first.

 

"What is the job exactly, boss?" Mark asked in a cool tone.

 

The man in front of him took out a file from one of the drawers, most likely containing all the information the boy needed

"The one you're after, who is told to be around your age, maybe a year younger, goes by the name Jackson Wang. He's the second heir of his father's company, along with his older brother. He currently attends Seoul Arts High School, which is where you'll be attending starting next Monday."

 

Mark nodded, looking through the file filled with some of the basics; the boy's schedule, the family information, the boy himself (he seemed to like taking 'selcas') and some of Wang's interests and hobbies.

 

He seems okay, maybe a spoiled brat, but okay.’ Mark thought.

 

“We’re counting on you, Little .”

 

The young male sent a death-threatening glare at his smirking father, who should know that Mark hated that nickname. If it wasn’t the fact that this was serious business right now, he would’ve tackled the old Tuan with no hesitation.

 

But, since that wasn’t the case, Mark humphed and replied, “This Yongguk guy won’t be let down, bàbà**.”

 

“Good, now get your stuff together, you’ll be leaving tomorrow afternoon. The man made sure to find a good house close to the Wang’s and, of course, close to the school.”

 

“Understood.”

 

_______xOperation Kill This Lovex_______

 

Note: (* - There are many ways on how to spell this guy’s name, much to my dismay, so I’m just sticking with this one until I’m told otherwise.

** - I wanted to throw at least some chinese into this, considering Mark is Chinese. For those who read it and didn’t know what it means, bàbà means ‘father’ in the chinese language. Hope this helped!!)


(Note as of 01/26/2015: Oh my god...this writing /.\ my poor mediocre mind was (and still is) in development, but I promise that after maybe Chapter 6 (I’m right now going through the first 10 chapters) that they will most certainly be better XD The only reason I’m not changing most of this right now is because I have yet to even finish this thing up, so please be patient, and thank you for reading!