Chapter 7

Cellphone (slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Victoria", he gently whispered and drew her hand towards him. "Ive liked you since the first time we talked, "he confessed. "Please tell me you feel the same way." He placed a soft kiss against the back of her hand.

Victoria's eyes widened with surprise. "You..you do?" she stuttered.

He smiled at her antonished face. "Yes. You drive me crazy," he murmured affectionately. He tugged her closer to him and wrapped his arms her waist. "All I can think about is you. I cant concentrate on anything else."

She stared at his chest, not being able to look him in the eye. "Really?" she asked faintly. Her heart was beating loudly, she feared he could hear it. "Really," he confirmed. He gently placed his hand under her chin and forced her to look at him. "I like you, Victoria. Be my wife."

Victoria's breath hitched at his words. She opened to speak but nothing came out. Her voice seemed to have deserted her. She opened to speak ot. Her voice seemed to have deseted her.

He leaned toward her, warching her face intently. "Victoria?" he prompted.

She slowly nodded, still too stunned to speak.

He let out sigh a sigh relief and cupped her cheek. His thumb gently traced her bottom lip, her shiver at the contact. He gently drew her face upwards as his descemded. Right before their lips touched, she whispered, "Siwon..`"

The Darth Vader theme song woke Victoria up with a start. She groaned and closed her eyes when she realized Siwon and the almost kiss was all a dream. It had felt so real to her. The ominous song played again and Victoria let out a string of curse words. She knew exactly who was calling her. Before she went to bed that night, she had programmed her number into Nichkhun/s phone and assigned Darth Vader's ringtone to his name.

"Hello?" Victoria muttered into the phone. She threw an arm over her face and tried to retain the image of Siwon leaning down to kiss her.

"Your sister is ing annoying," Nichkhun mumbled, his voice sounded sleepy and deeper than normal.

"Hmmmm?" Victoria asked, still thinking about her dream. Nichkhun's words barely registered in her brain.

"Your sister keeps calling and texting. She wants you to pick her up from some guy's house," he told her grumpily. "I think his name is Junho or something."

"What?" Victoria asked as she tried to shake off the haze and concentration what Nichkhun was telling her.

Nichkhun grunted. "Pick up your damn sister," he muttered impatiently.

Victoria sighed and rolled out of bed. It figured that even though Krystal was mad at her, Krystal would still call her to drive her home. "What time is it?" she asked him as she rummaged in her closet and pulled out a zip up sweatshirt.

There was a slight pause before Nichkhun answered. "2.30" He groaned. "Why the hell is she calling you to pick her up? Cant she get home by herself?"

"She's drunk" She quickly put on the sweater and tromped toward the corner of her room where all her shoes were piled up.

"So?" he asked.

"So, she cant drive. I'm her sober driver," Victoria explained. She pulled on a pair of Uggs and grabbed her wallet from her desk.

"Seriously?" Nichkhun asked in disbelief. "She calls and you just do her bidding?"

Victoria frowned at his tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter