Chapter 33

Cellphone (slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria stirred and opened her eyes groggily. "Where am I?", she looked around in a daze. She sat up slowly, her body felt like lead. She sturggled to recall what hapened to her last night but she cant remember. She came out from the bedroom and dont know where to go, she headed to the kitchen. She entered the kitchen and Nichkhun and one other guy sitting at the island counter. "Hey, youre back, mind to tell me what i am doing here at your place?" She was suprised to see Nichkhun there. He sure looks exhausted for a guy who just got back from a short gateway. Where did he go? She wondered. That night at the gala was still fresh on her mind and she didnt know how to hide her awkwardness. 

"How are you feeling this morning?" Nichkhun asked, staring at his cup of coffee.

"Bone weary, now that you mentioned it. I guess I really have been working too hard. I think I need a vacation after I'm done with the tender," she laughed.

Nichkhun stay still.

"You didnt look that good last night," Nichkhun commented.

"Yeah I think I am. Being so exhausted that I cant remember how I can get here....it's weird but last night is fuzzy. Maybe I need to make an appointment with my doctor to make sure nothing's wrong," she frowned.

"Oh yes, that would be a good idea," the guy sitting beside Nichkhun voiced out.

"Err, yeah mind to tell me who you are?" Victoria asked.

"I'm Simmon, just call me Butler Simmon" Simmon smiled.

"Oh..", Victoria smiled and staring at Nichkhun who was still looking at his cup of coffee, his face is unreadable. "I better go, I still need to work and I dont know what is happening to me and why I ended up here at your place so I will talk to you later, Nichkhun thanks". 

By that Victoria took all of her stuffs and exited from Nichkhun's house.

Simmon made sure she was out of earshot before saying quietly, "She doesnt know a thing about last night,"

Nichkhun buried his face in his hands as Taec clasped his shoulder.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Is she alright?" Taec asked Nichkhun as they worked on weights at the gym. It was the second day after they rescued Victoria. Nichkhun needed an outlet, he couldnt stand another minute alonewith the scenes from that night replaying in his head. It was quiet afternoon at the gym they frequented and perfect for speaking privately.

"She doesnt remember anything from that night. Simmon sort of probed. She looks alright. Victoria may be strong but I dont think she could have hidden such a trauma from me. She was nt acting," grunted Nichkhun as he finished his bench presses and moved to the punching bag, putting on his gloves.

"What are you going to do about Siwon?" Taec asked warily.

Nichkhun did not answer, he just stood there. He suddenly started pummeling the punching bag, giving it all he's got.

"Khun, stop. STOP!!" Taec rushed forward and pulled his friend back. Nichkhun slumped panting. "I want to kill him," he growled.

"Khun, you cant.."

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL!!" Nichkhun roared. Taec just stood there, he knew Nichkhun needed to vent.

Nichkhun sat down on the bench heavily. "When we got into the room and I saw....I saw her lying there, I felt like something was tearing me apart from the inside. I not only want to kill hi, I want to kill myself. It was my fault," he whispered.

"Dude, how is that your fault?" Taec knelt in front of him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Siwon wont go after her like that if it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter