Chapter 4

Cellphone (slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Victoria was woken up by voices that seemed to be arguing. Curious to see what was going on, Victoria headed downstairs. Her sister, Krystal was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and scowl on her face. Her mother was sitting on a nearby chair shaking her head, frowning while her father was pacing the living room, wildly gesturing and shouting.

"You could have gotten yourself killed!" he roared.

"Dad-" Krystal started to say but their father cut him off.

"What are you thinking?" he shouted at Krystal, his face getting red from anger.

"Dad-" Krystal started again.

"Obviously you werent thinking, were you?!" their father continued to rant. "You put yourself and everbody else on the road in danger!"

"I said i was sorry! her sister shouted resentfully. finally able to get a word in. And nothing bad happened!" Krystal knew it was the wrong thing to say to her father.

Their father's body stiffened as he clenched his fist into a tight ball. "No money allowance this month," he said through gritted teeth.

"Thats not fair!" Krystal protested. "I need the money, dad."

"You should have thought of that before drinking and driving!" their father bellowed before stroming out of the room.

Victoria's head snapped in surprise at that statement. her sister was never that irresponsible. She always got designated driver when he was partying.

Krystal looked to their mom, sitting in the corner. "Mom, please. "she pleaded, "talk to him."

She shook her head. "I'm sorry baby, I agree with your father."

Krystal huffed and stalked out the room. She came to an abrupt halt when he saw Victoia. Her eyes spewed venom as she approached her. "It's  all your fault!" she hissed.

Victoria was so taken back by her anger, she physically took a step back. "What did I do?" she asked in shock.

"You know exactly what you did, Vic. How could you do that to me?" Krystal asked with obvious resentment. "I thought we had each other's backs. Guess I was wrong," Krystal brushed past her and marched toward her bedroom.

Victoria followed her and stood next to her. "Why are you mad at me?" she asked. "I dont understand what i did wrong." Krystal glared on her. "You hung up on me when i called and didnt respond to any of my texts!" she said fuming. "You left me out to dry. That's why im mad at you!"

Victoria felt horrible. "Krys im so sorry-"she began

"Just dont," she said coolly, his eyes were hard and bleak.

"I didnt have my ph-"Victoria tried to explain but Krys turned her back to her.

"Leave me alone Vic. I dont want to talk to you right now," her voice left no rrom for discussion.

Victoria lowered her head and went back to her room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter