Chapter 13

Cellphone (slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest morning, Victoria played ball with Erumi till he collapsed to the ground from exhaustion. At around noon, Victoria jumped in the shower leisurely got ready for her meeting with Nichkhun. She put on her nicest pair of denim jeans and a white tank top. She let her hair dry naturally and added a touch of mascara and lip gloss.

As Victoria drove to Java Hut, she started to feel slightly anxious and nervous. Her stomach turned at the thought of Nichkhun. She was a few minutes away from meeting the guy she had been talking to for the past 2 weeks. Her palms started to sweat and she could feel a bead of perspiration start to form on her forehead. She grabbed a couple of tissues from her purse and dabbed her face. God, she was wreck.

Victoria parked the car in the busy parking lot of JavaHut and dabbed her foregead again. Maybe she should just drop off the phone at the front counter. She could have an employee give the phone to Nichkhun and keep hers until she picked it up another day.

No.

She couldnt do that. That would be cowardly and pathetic. Gathering all her courage, Victoria took a deep breath and got out of the car.

As she strolled through the entrance of Java Hut, she headed toward the front counter.

"A venti cup of mocha frappucino please," Victoria politely ordered once it was her turn. She silently handed the employee her card and waited while he rung her up.

"They'll call your name once its ready," the gangly employee told her.

Victoria headed to the back of the cafe and grabbed an open seat. She checked his phone but he still didnt texted her. Not knowing what to do, Victoia started playing car racing game on his phone. After a couple of minutes, a text message from him popped up on the screen.

I'm here - N

Victoria's heart started pounding and in the distance she heard Java's front door open. She slowly lifted her head and watched as a tall, blonde hair guy (anyway i like Nichkhun's blonde hair lol) Even from a distance, Victoria could tell he was damn handsome. His black shirt did nothing to hide his well toned arms. She could practically see his abs through the shirt as he twisted to close the door behind him.

When he turned back around, Victoria studied his face. She noticed that he had high nose, thick eyebrow and sweet lips. His face would have been almost perfect. But Victoria barely couldnt see his eyes because Nichkhun was wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses. Victoria watched as his steps slowed and he casually looked around the cafe, searching for her.

"Victoria! Your oder is up!" a voice cried outfrom behind the counter. The gangly employee plopped down her drink and turned to help another customer.

As soon as he heard her name, Nichkhun's head snapped around. He patiently stood there and waited for Victoria to reveal herself. Slowly, she rose from her chair and walked toward her drink. She could feel Nichkhun's eyes narrow in on her as she grabbed the cup and straw. Feeling self conscious, she lingered there, taking an inordinate amount of time to push the straw into the cup.

"Hello, sweetheart," his husky voice said from behind her.

Without having a look, Victoria knew who it was. She could recognize that voice anywhere."Hello, Nichkhun," she greeted as she turned around to face him. Their gazes locked and Victoria felt the air leave her lungs. His eyes were absolutely stunning.

His face broke out in a grin as he rached over and grabbed the coffee out of Victoria's hands. "Thanks for being so considerate. I was really thirsty." He took a long sip before strolling toward the tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter