Chapter 6

Cellphone (slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Long day?" Woo Bin asked, leaning against the doorway. Woo Bin is her boss's youngest son. He is incredibly cute and fun to be with. And he is Tiff's 464847 boyfriend.

Victoria groaned. "You have no idea."

He chuckled again. "I think I do. How was your first project?"

"Well, besides the fact that I have no idea what i am doing and my co worker hates me, it went fabalous," she answered sardonically. Her eyes widened a second who she just said that to. "Uh..I mean..It went really great. No problems," she backpedaled.

Woo Bin shook his head with amusement. "Problems with Tiff?"

Victoria snorted. "That's an understatement. You would think I was Sauron tying to conquer and rule Middle Earth."

Woo Bin burst out laughing. "I'd never have pegged you for a Lord of the Rings fan."

Victoria shrugged her shoulders. The truth was Krystal loved those films and constantly forced her to watch them with him. She could practically recite all Gollum's lines.

"Before I forget, give me your number. I need it in case I have to call you for back up about the project with M company, you know you always count on me Victoria," Woo Bin said while pulling out his phone from his pocket.

Victoria was about to recite her number before she remembered she wouldnt have her phone for 10 more days. She debated whether or not to give him her number but decided against it. She didnt want him to call and get Nichkhun. She couldnt take the chance of getting fired.

"Victoria?" Woo Bin prompted.

She pulled out Nichkhun's phone from her handbag. "Hold on one sec. I'm not sure of the number." She looked through his settings before coming across the number. She reeled off the seven digits before noticing there was a text. She opened it up and froze before throwing it across the table like it was a contaminated with something. "Gross! Gross! Gross! Victoria exclaimed with disgust.

Woo Bin looked back and forth between her and her phone. "What's wrong?" he asked bewildered by her strange reaction.

She rubbed her face and moaned. "Oh God, my poor eyes. I'm so sorry you had to see that," Victoria mumbled to herself. "I'll wash you out as soon as I get home."

"You okay there?" Woo Bin asked bemused. He picked up the phone and choked on his own spit when he saw the screen. "Do you normally get sent pictures of some girl's s or is this a special circumstance?" Woo Bin turned the phone toward her and she quickly covered her eyes.

"Dont show me that!" Victoria cried out.

Woo Bin studied the picture again. "Hmmm. Not bad. A little on the small side."

"Woooon!" Victoria reprimanded.

"She wrote something below it. You want me to read it to you?" Woo Bin asked.

"I dont know. Do I?" Victoria asked warily.

Woo Bin chuckled at her. "It says she really enjoyed last night and hoped your housemate wasnt too mad getting kicked out. She wants a repeat tonight at 11."

Victoria grimaced at the thought. She mentally cursed Nichkhun and wished him an incurable disease.

"Soo..." Woo Bin trailed off. He looked at her expectantly while rocking back on his heels." Anything you want to tell me?" he said in sing song voice,

"I hate the male species," Victoria said hotly.

Woo Bin looked at the picture of the girl and then back to her. "I think I got that," he said deadpan.

Victoria stifted a small laugh when he realized what he implied. "Not like that." She grabbed her phone and quickly pressed the home button so she wouldnt see that vile picture. "I just hate how utterly disrespectful and rude they can be," Victoria grumbled as she thought about Nichkhun and his large box of condoms. How she wished she could get revenge on him.

"This a generalization or aimed at a specific person?" Woo Bin asked with curiosity.

"Specific person. He just ugh!" Victoria let out frustrated growl and began pacing around her office. "He has no rspect for personal property or boundaries. He's self absorbed and ego freaak. And all he can talk about is s*x!" she ranted.

"Sounds like a real winner, Woo Bin drawled. He laughed when she shot him dirty look. "Listen, most guys only care about two thiings." He held a finger. "Their d*icks, " he help up another finger," and their reputation. Dont take it prsonally.

Victoria opened to say something when she suddenlystopped and stared at the phone in her hand. "Oh my God! That's it!" Victoria cried out. She grabbed her things and gave Woo Bin a hug. "Youre brilliant. Thank you!"

Woo Bin was dumbfounded as he witnessed her complete turnabout of emotions. "Uh..yeah no problem," he said tentatively.

Victoria yelled "See ya, and I will give the paperwork to you tomorrow morning! as she rushed out of the office.

"Girls," Woo Bin muttered as he shook his head. "I will never understand them."

 

______________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter