Chapter 18

Cellphone (slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria turned her head around and glared at Nichkhun. He better not mess anything up with Changmin. If he did, she was going to make his life miserable. That was a promise. She turned to Changmin. "Changmin, this is my friend Nichkhun." She turned to Nichkhun. "Nichkhun, this is Changmin."

Changmin smiled and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Nichkhun."

Nichkhun eyed him for a few seconds before returning the handshake."You too," he grunted.

"You guys wait right here. I'll bring the car around." Changmin left before Victoria could protest.

"Seriously? This is the guy you are crushing on?" Nichkhun said as soon as Changmin was out of hearing.

"Yes, that is the guy i like. He's the type of person who doesnt care what he looks like, because he realizes it is whats on the inside that counts."

Nichkhun rolled his eyes. "Please, no one actually believes that crap"

"I do! Changmin doesnt care how people view him and it's one of the traits i really admire."

"Oh some level, everyone cares about the way they are perceived. Whether that be their looks or their intelligence or their personality. Your precious Changmin, may not outwardly show it, but he cares. Don't be fooled by his act, sweetheart."

Victoria huffed in frustration. "Why are you being so difficult?"

"I'm not being difficult," Nichkhun denied.

"Youre being argumentative."

"So?" he asked indignantly. "We argued and discussed for hours on the plane and you didnt have problem with it then."

"Because you werent an about it then," Victoria snapped.

Just then, Changmin pulled up with the car. Without a word, Nichkhun picked up Victoria's bag and threw it in the backseat in after them, and closedthe door with a firm thud. The whole time, not giving Victoria a second glance.

Victoria's body was tense as she slid into the passenger seat. She took a couple deep breaths, trying to cool her tember.

"So, I thought we could tour the company and then grab a bite to eat. Is that okay with you? Or would you rather do something else?" Changmin asked them, completely oblivious to the tension.

"No! What you have sounds perfect," Victoria beamed.

"Nichkhun?" Changmin asked.

"Yup. Perfect," he responded in flat voice.

Silently, Victoria fumed. He was throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old! She whirled around in the seatand sent him a glare. "Be nice," she mouthed as Changmin started to drive.

Nichkhun's eyes narrowed, returning her glare. Then suddenly, the anger turned into an evil grin. "So, Changmin," Nichkhun drawled, "tell me all about yourself."

Victoria whirled back around and sighed. This was going to be a long two days.

"Wowm" Victoria murmured as she sat down on the metal chair. "This company is gorgeous."

They had just spent most of the time touring the company, Japan Corp. Victoria was amazed to see how the workers work on the company. Systematic.  Now, they were at a small sandwhich shop that had an outdoor patioo, which overlooked the ocean. It was absolutely breathtaking!

Changmin sent her a knowing grin. "I knew you would love it. You really should apply her Victoria. Although soon, you will take over your dad's company soon."

"You're a bio major right, Changmin?" Nichkhun butted in, forcing CHangmin's attention away from Victoria.

"I'm a biochemistry and molecular biology major back then," Changmin politely corrected.

"Isnt that the same thing?" he asked in a silent challenge.

"Not exactly. Its a combination of biology and chemistry."

Nichkhun leaned forward in his seat. "But youre graduating as a biology major right? From what i understand biochemistry is a sub-discipline of biology."

Changmin cocked his head, assessing the guy sitting across from him. "Youve done your homework," he said, lightly. "Technically speaking, you are correct. I am a biology major."

One side of Nichkhun's mouth lifted as if he had just won a battle. "That's what I thought."

"So, Nichkhun what are you doing right now? I mean you work as what and all?" Changmin asked with a raised eyebrow.

Nichkhun shifted in his seat, looking a tad uncomfortable. "Well, um," his eyes darted over Victoria, "I am a CEO."

Victoria and Changmin laughed hysterically.

"Are you serious, Nichkhun? Dont lie", Victoria continued laughing. Changmin looked over Nichkhun, waiting to his resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter