Chapter 11

Cellphone (slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria woke up on her stomach, with her head turned to the side, and her hands buried underneath her. She groggily rubbed her head against the pillow, wiping the drool off her face. She stopped suddenly when her skin encountered something hard and cold. Disoriented, she slowly opened her eyes and came face to face with NIchkhun's phone. "What the-" she mumbled, just as her stomach let out a loud growl. Last night events came rushing back to her and she groaned in embarassment. How the hell could she fell asleep while talking to Nichkhun?

She lifted her head and looked at her alarm clock on her bed stand/ Holy crap! It was 7 in the morning, and she glanced down at her clothes and cringed. She hadnt even managed to change into pajamas.

The phone beeped indicating a text  and Victoria warily picked it up. Only one person would be texting her this early in the morning, and quite frankly, she wasnt sure she wanted to talk to him after last night. It was one think to banter him everyday, it was a whole nother thing to fall asleep on him while talking on the phone.

Do you know that you snore excessively loud? - N

Victoria stared at his words in horror and felt her cheeks start to warm. "I do not snore!" she yelled at the phone as if he could hear her. What a jerk for making up something like that!

Damn! So you werent just a figment of my imagination?! - Victoria

Please sweetheart. You couldnt dream up something as awesome as me. - N

Youre right. When i dreamed about you, you were a lot less infuriating and a  lot more charming. - Victoria

Ahhh,so you do admit you were dreaming about you =] - N

Victoria's jaw dropped. She did not dream about him nor she would ever! The guy was infuriating. Abso;utely infuriating.  Why was heeven texting her so early in the morning?

Grr! You know some people like clouds. When they disappear, its a brighter day - Victoria

Do you always use insults to mask your true feelings? Dont be afraid Victoria, Embace your love for me =] - N

"Love?" Victoria sputtered in disbelief. "Love?!" What the hell was he on because she could barely stand him, let alonne love him. "Egotistical bastard, "she mumbled while typing a reply.

Do you always have to make everything about you? - Victoria

Changing the topic? Is this another tactic you use to hide behind? - N

Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything. - Victoria

I'll take that as a yes. No need to be so defensive sweetheart. Just wanted to see how you were doing after yesterday - N

Victoria felt a pang of guilt. That was the reason why he was texting her? He had been checking up on her? Damn it. Now she felt like a . When did Nichkhun became so nice and dare she say, thoughtful? Her thumbs hovered over the virtual keyboard, poised to type a response but her mind went blank. What could she posibbly say to that? Not knowing what to do, she typed the first thing that came to mind.

Thanks. Gotta go. Have to feed the doh. - Victoria

She grimaced as she pressed the send button. Really? Have to feed the dog? That was the best she could do? Nichkhun must have thought the same thing because seconds later, his responsepopped up, echoing her thoughts.

Really? You have to feed the dog? At least if youre going to brush me off, have the decency to use a better exccuse. Peace. - N

Victoria stared at his text message. Was Nichkhun offended? My God. She didnt think anything could penetrate his wall of arrogance. This was Nichkhun. Crap. Now she felt like for what she said.

It's not a brush off.. - Victoria

Ten mins passed and no response from him. "Come on, " Victoria grumbled impatiently while staring at the blank screen. "Text me back an insult or something." A minute went by and Victoria typed another message.

Sorry :( - Victoria

Still no answer. Fed up with waiting for him to reply, she threw his phone across thebed. God. Why was she even stressing about this? It was Nichkhun. Its not like she owed him. If anything, he should be the oneapologizing to her! It was his fault they were in this mess in the first place. Despite her feelings, Victoria glanced at the phone, hoping to see a text from him but there was nothing. Victoia let out her frustration and head off to the bathroom.

Victoria walked into The Seoul Company an hour later and immediately saw Amber ringing up a client. She lifted her head when Victoria walked in and gave her questioning look. "Is Woo Bin here?" Victoria mouthed silently. Amber nodded and pointed to Woo Bin's room before turning into her attention back to the client.

"Thanks, Ber and one more thing there is something i wanna tell you, meet you during lunch okay?" Victoria looked at her.

"Okay, Vic....meet you at the usual place" Amber replied and smiled.

Victoria heads off to Woo Bin's office and she can see him at his desk, focusing something in his laptop.

"Hi...." Victoria smiled at him

"Hey, hi Vic whats up? Everything okay right about the Eco project? Woo Bin questioning him and smiled back to her.

"Well, yeah...I came here to ask you if i could switch Tiff to Amber, you know about that project, i need someone who can help me better..." Victoria gave her pity looks.

His smile faded and turned into a frown. "Is everything okay?"

Vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter