Seven

Beyond Curse

SOOJUNG

 

 

I swear he gave me creeps when he stood up from the couch that I had to gulp a ball of saliva to remove my thoughts of him being topless and okay y plus this is not even the first time I saw someone without a top, Se always wake up in the morning without his top on and even only with his boxers that  had to kick his off and always telling her that there is some girl around him so he should act like a man, but he isn’t giving me an expression at all.

 

“Iam going now—go clean your own stuff and wear a shirt” I looked at him from the corner of my eyes as he stood there frozen on the concrete wall where I just cornered him and blackmailed him.

 

If this is how you treat Krystal—poor her.

 


 

“Ahm—can I ask? Why are there so many glasses, forks and spoons infront of us unnie?” I looked at all the utensils lined up infront of me as I tapped my chin when she talked.

“Okay—this one” she then showed a glass with a slender handle. “This is called a glass wine, and it is usually used to obviously taste wine, just swirl it a little and sip it as composed as you are” she swirled the glass without any contents in it as she showed me how I should perfectly drink on it.

“So—actually these other glasses are for wine also” She moved a little and pointed at the rounder and wider one. “This is for red wine” she uttered as she went on the other one.

“For white wine” She lifted the glass that is more wider and shallow as I nod.

“And lastly for aromatic beverages like sherry, port, aperrifs” she showed me the last one that is ore narrower as I nod.

 

Why there should be different glasses for different wines. Pft.

 

She was explaining all types of utensils that I just listened, well it was like bouncing out of my ear. I hate classy things, If I would be asked by what glass would you use to drink wine, I must say I should drink from the bottle especially when it is soju.

 

“Hey are you still here?” Jessica unnie snapped her fingers at me still giving her sweetest smile ever as I just nodded.

“Well—Krsytal don’t like sweets, cats or dogs uhm any furry animals in short, she also a fierce one”

 

I almost want to facepalm my own face because she is as total opposite of me.

 

“Do you get it”

 

I nod but the truth is I don’t know—well, it sees that Jongjerk don’t know any of her fiance’s wants or needs so, he wont notice If I ate a little cake right?

 

“But unnie—I love cakes, organic ones” I spilled. Actually Im craving for Kiwi Cream Cake right now.

 

“Well—I promise to treat you one when Krystal comes back” She patted my head as Krystal’s phone rang and she gave it to me.

 

“Answer it—“ I was hesitating whether to answer the phone call or not.

 

It wont kill me right?

 

“Hello” I answered the phone and knew it was Jongin’s mom that I looked at Jessica nd she was signaling me to go on.

“Oh—later? Okay au—mom” I nodded and smiled before  clicked the phone.

“So?” Jessica unnie looked at me and smiled.

“She was asking me to come to dinner later at their house”

“Aww—then we should get you fixed”

 

I don’t know If I can do well—If only you knew I just almost punch that Kim Jongin. Oh Lord.

 


 

Im wearing one of Chanel’s new brandline that almost make my body as red as tomato because it itched so much, maybe Iam just too allergic to classy stuffs, I sitted second to the center of the table with Jessica unnie on my left and mom on her left.

 

I looked at the utensils lining up infront of me when the waiter dropped a yummy sweet and sour salmon that I got confuse whether to pick up the knife or the fork on my left and who among these three forks should I pick?

Stupid forks.

My eyes suddenly went on smiling when Jessica unnie passes to me the right fork that I almost got my face in drool because of the lumpscious meal infront of my bare eyes.

 

Yum yum!

 

I put one forkful of the salmon’s belly on my mouth when I saw Jongin infront of me giving a smirk while eating like a girl.

 

Psh. Whatever.

 

“Krystal my dear—arent you allergic to fishes?” Jongin’s mom suddenly uttered as I swallowed the salmon wholly in my mouth.

 

Allergic?

“AHAHAHA!” I gave a weird chuckle as I saw Jongin stopped and looked at me then I uttered “I have few antihistamines on my bag—they say the most tempting to taste are those prohibited for you right” I gave weird chuckle as I gulped a glass full of water that I can see my ‘mom’ chuckle and wiped the corner of her lips and Jessica unnie smiling at me.

 

Next time I should fully read Krystal’s information.

 


 

“Are you really that kind of girl huh?” I stopped on my track as I heard some idiot talking that I turned to look at him.

“What?”

 

He came forward to me.

 

“Do I really not know you?”

 

Yeah. You do not know me so back off.

 

“Well—it is for you to find out, er” I told him as I turned around when my high heels deceived me again for the second time that I was fortunate(?) that I landed on this jerk’s arms when he looked at my neck.

 

“Do you always wears that? Coz—“ I suddenly tried to stand on that five heeled shoe just to cover my necklace.

“You don’t care” I turned my back and I swear he was throwing death daggers at my back.

 

Go die. Kim Jongjerk.