Twenty

Beyond Curse

SEHUN

I think Im getting dumb….yes? I just touched her face and put some bandage on her face..but why do I felt like my hands is missing her face, did I said the wrong thing? Aish Oh Sehun.

 

I messed my hair in frustration as I looked outside.

 

How are you Soojung. Sighs.

 

Morning came and I received a word from someone. 

 

Hey dude, someone ordered us to do something. 

Its been a long time and I think you'll love our new target. She is your type. 

-shadowmist- 

I looked at the handwriting and saw it was from my brother Luhan. I know I threw away my other side, but how did he know I was here— that hulk like last night who attack Krystal, maybe that’s why Luhan tracked me from here. Wait. Type? What the hell is this deer talking about? And don’t tell me they are off in killing someone again. The hell.

 

I dashed off and went to our secret headquarters, well its been a decade since ive been here, and I don’t wanna ever come back. But why did that bastard called me for?

“NIghtwing!” I heard my alt name been called and I know that voice, he is the only one who calls me by that name since I was five.

“Luhan” I squinted my eyes as I looked at him crossing his arms then spreading it wanting to hug me.

“Oh don’t you wanna give your brother one big hug huh?” I pushed him away as I collared him.

‘I told you Im quitting this business right? What the are you doing here?” He just pushed me lightly as he whispered at my ear.

“I wanna have fun with you—well, someone contacted me that Iam about to finish some young lady”

 

Young lady?

 

“And you agreed?”

He nod.

“Of course, who wouldn’t accept 300Million won Nightwing..tell me who I will whack his head” He gave me an evil laugh as I went forward him and grabbed his shirt as I shook him.

“Didn’t you learn huh? DIDN’T YOU EVEN LEARN WHAT HAD HAPPENED THE LAST TIME? YOU ALMOST DIED AND I WAS BROUGHT HERE!!! HYUNG YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND A THING!!!!” I pushed him wanting to punch him when I heard a girl struggling as I get off Luhan’s.

“Oh I guess the protagonist is here”

 

I glared at him as I looked at girl with bandage on and hands tied at her back. She was wearing an oversized shirt and a short.

 

Soojung.

 

My eyes widened as I saw how she got some small scratches, I know this is Soojung. I can feel that is Soojung. Those pair of eyes, I met her stare as she met mine too and now I want to dig a hole and bury myself.

“Sehun do you for instance know her?” Luhan asked as I gasped and cant take my eyes off.

“Don’t you dare touch her Lu, she is mine!” I pushed him away as I shove those two guys who had their hands on her.

“Get your hands off her you filthy rascals” I kicked one guy on his knee as he let go of Soojung hand that was tied as I caught her in my arms and whispered at her.

“Trust me on this”

 

Luhan came at us as he looks at us suspiciously “So--?”

“Don’t you meddle on this, you called me right? Let me do this my own—later tell me who is the punk who ordered you this” I carried Soojung and placed her on the isolated room just behind the warehouse when I locked the door.

 

‘Don’t you dare enter Luhan or I swear I will you kick to Beijing again!” I warned him.

“Fine— brat!” I rolled my eyes as I kicked the locked door and went to Soojung and bent down as I pulled the ties on her hands and took off the cloth on .

“Are you okay?” I asked as I brushed her scratches in the face.

“SEHUN HOW DARE YOU?” She slapped my cheeks as I felt hot on my left cheeks as I smiled.

“Sorry for what he did” I said while rubbing my cheeks”

“SEHUN! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU---Ugh” She messed her hair as I took my jacket off and put it on her shoulders.

“Is that Jongin’s shirt?” I pointed at her shirt as she blushed.

“So you stayed at his house?” I smirked as I received a whack at my head.

“Stop changing the topic” She said as I nodded and sat at the floor and looked at her.

“Oh I met Krystal by the way—“ I sad is I played with my fingers.

“Oh—will she go back?”

 

I looked at her.

 

“I don’t know—I think I lectured her enough to make her own decision” I said as she nod.

“Can you get me out of here Se? I need to talk to him.” She said as I grabbed my phone.

“Can I just call Krystal for a second?”

“You have her number?”

 

I smiled.  

 

I have ways to get numbers Im interested at—im not called nightwing for nothing.

 

“Hello Krystal—“ I pulled my phone out of my ear as I rubbed my ear. “Why are you shouting? Okay, I will give you one chance to prove your identity not being misunderstood—yes, tell him she is at the warehouse, yes—YAH!!”

 

“What happened?”

“She said I came too late—Jongin dashed off somewhere unknown..” I pointed at my phone.

“WHAT!?!”

 

I chuckled as I thought of something.

 

Sometimes being a no one for my someone special is worth everything.