Eight

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

I tucked my hands inside my pocket and just looked at how drunken like she is walking on her high heels shoes, next time I will tell her to stop pretending she is tall because it would made her clumsier than clumsy.

 

That .

 

I almost chuckle when I saw her almost limping just to take off her shoes that I had to hide my laughter at the show infront of me when she turned back and I stiffened again.

 

“Why are you laughing”

 

I cleared my throat.

 

“Iam not”

 

Then she went infront of me without her higheels on as I looked at her and gave her a cheeky smile when she shivers infront of me.

 

Let’s see if this clicks.

 

“Don’t tell me you are already falling for me Krystal Jung” I smirked and I leaned over at her as I grabbed her waist closer to me when she headbutted me.

“YAHHHH!!!” I held my forehead when I saw her smile.

 

I didn’t notice she looks quite cute when she smiles.

 

“What did you just say—a while ago?”

 

I smirked as I composed myself.

 

“Iam asking If you are already falling for me”

 

She turned her back to me that I felt like my lips just made a sad one.

 

“Yes—I fell in love with you—“ she paused and turned around just to throw her high heels on me. “IN YOUR FACE JERK!”

 

Then she run away.

 

I want to laugh because of her reaction when Im just mocking her, and she is taking things seriously unlike before when I mock her by doing physical contacts, almost kissing her, placing my arm on her shoulder and even trying to kiss her, they are all nothing.

Why is she acting so weird?

 

I would about to walk back inside when I saw something glittering on the floor that my eyes caught its attention and I picked it.

 

The necklace of the .

 

Should I give it back to her? Or should  just hide it? Well, for now maybe I will do the latter one before I got face to face with something unexpectable.

 

She is quite scary. I mean it. 

 


 

“Jongin” I was busy tying my tie as I saw my mom coming towards me arranging it for me as I smiled letting her do it.

Its been a while since mom came in my room just to help me with my tie.

“Son—“ she patted my tie as I gave her a nod.

“Yes mom”

“Why don’t you invite Krystal to meet the elders the day after tomorrow”

 

Invite her?

 

“Oh—sure mom, of course hahaha”

I scratched the back of my head as I bit my lips when mom left my room.

 

“Answer the phone—answer the phone” I kept on pacing back and forth waiting for Krystal to answer when after a few minutes she finally picked it up.

“Why?”

“Okay, I know we are only pretending to be okay, but--please,” I cant find my words, well I mean, this is not a usual meeting, it’s the elders and you know you need to act really good right.

 

“What is it jerk?”

 

“We need to act all goody goody infront of the elder the day after tomorrow” Then I hang up.

 

Aish. Why the elders?

 

From: Krystal (3:15:54PM)

Yah jerkface, are you telling me that we will go visit your elders the day after tomorrow? Mah! You should say it clearly. Psh.

 

My eyes widened at the moment I saw her message, I didn’t expect her to agree so randomly when it comes to elder.

 

She is really acting weird.

 


 

“What are you wearing?” I look at her from head to toe as I crossed my arms, she was wearing this denim type blazer and floral skirts which are obviously out her leagues. 

 

“A dress obviously” she rolled her eyes as I looked at her and almost chuckle.

“You are seriously into this aren’t you? Because the last time I checked my memories with you is YOU. DON’T. WANT. TO. MEET. THE. ELDERS.” I leaned at her closely as she moved back a little and I chuckled.

“Well, you know that change is the only permanent thing in this world right?—“ He pushed me lighty away from her as she continued “Get lost dear”

She is really something but Im loving it.

 

“Oh dear, youre already grown this much?” I saw halmeoni as she stood up and gave me those tight hugs I usually got from her as Krystal stood by my side with her hands clapped together and biting her lips.

 

Seriously, her biting her lips is too damn y.

 

My halmeoni  looked at Krystal beside me as she looked at her from head to toe and hugged her as how she hugged me.

 

Grandma don’t like hugging strangers. O___O

 

“Ah—Uh”

“Halmeoni” I pulled my grandma away from as I saw how Krystal smile and fix her hair and bowed a little.

“Krystal Jung ma’am”

 

I looked at how polite she is and how lovely she is the way she bowed and greet my grandma as my mom came in wearing her usual hanbok along with my dad and greeted Krystal who smiling as angelic as ever that I don’t know if its real or not.

 

“Jongin—why don’t you take her to your room”

“Mom—“

“Why? You should tour you wife to be on your room”

 

Krystal just gave a cheeky smile as I grabbed her hands and bring her to my room on the attic.

 

“Remember—don’t touch anything” I pointed at her as she bit her lips and entered my room with her slippers outside the room.

“Did you just leave your flops outside my room?”

 

She nodded.

 

Krystal is such a germ maniac she wont walk on someone’s room especially my room barefooted.

 

“Is there a problem?” She tilted her head as her eyes travel my whole room.

“Because the last time I check your normality is you are a germ maniac..”

“I told you—change is the only permanent thing in this world.”

 

She rolled her eyes at me for the second time.

 

I swear this girl makes me stop on my words which are correct. Whatever.

 

“Wow, you even have bunny ears here?” As I was grabbing some suit on my closet I saw her trying my bunny ears headband that I used when I was still a small kid.

“I told you not to touch anything”

“But its cute – look”

 

I was holding the suit on my left hand as I looked at her doing some aegyo with that black bunny ears that looks so cute on her that I gave her a cheeky smile as I averted my eyes somewhere just to not let her think Im actually thinking she looks so cute on it.

 

“Why don’t you use this often? This is so cute”

 

“Shut it—its my memories” I grabbed the bunny ears from her as I sat on the side of the bed crossing my legs while scanning my phone.

“Well—your grandma is not that bad.”

 

I looked at her.

 

‘”Say what?”

“I said she is not that bad”

 

I want to laugh out loud at her statement.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

I looked at her as I stood up and trapped her at the wall behind her.

 

“Can you hear yourself liking elders?”

 

She didn’t answer as I look onto her face closely leaning towards it as I looked at her directly at her orbs.

 

Who are you to make me this confused Krystal Jung.

 

“What are you doing” She placed her hands on my chest as I leaned closer as my nose touched hers.

“Getting to know you—is that..OWWWWW!!” I groaned as I felt my balls being ripped into pieces and she grabbing my shoulders and hit my balls with her knee.

 

Ugh! This is the second time I hurt my balls and the nth time Im being massacred by this amazon.

Damn you Krystal Jung.