Sixteen

Beyond Curse

SOOJUNG

 

I looked at him as he jumped to the bed and threw me his shirt and covered himself.

 

What the hell is wrong with him.

 

I looked at his back profile as I can see his breathing deeply while adjusting himself on the covers then look around trying to look for some blanket for me to go to sleep.

“Yah Jongin—“ I kicked his with my right foot as I placed my hands n my waist.

“Hmn”

“Give me some blankets—I will sleep on the floor” I said as he looked at me with his not-yet-sleepy-bed-hair as I gulped when I saw his collarbones.

 

Soojung, calm down.

 

I was snapped back into reality when I saw Jongin with a blanket on his hand as he pushed me on the bed.

“Use my bed instead” He said as he sprawled onto the comforter and lied there.

 

I feel guilty oh shocks.

 

I tugged myself onto the bed and looked at his back facing me on the floor as he breathes, but I can tell he is not comfortable because his legs keeps on going back and forth as his arms keeps on adjusting the sheets.

“Jongin—“ I whispered coz I know he can hear me.

“What?” He said.

“You can sleep here and I can sleep on the floor” I said.

“You sleep there, I don’t want to be accused as a bad guy”

 

I almost whined as I heard it from his lips as his back facing me.

“But—“ I was cut off by my sentence when he looked at me and stood up that it made my eyes widen and the next thing I saw is he is sleeping right beside me hugging his pillow and raising his eyebrows at me.

“Don’t look at me, Im just granting your request” Then he turned to his other side as he went to sleep.

 

This guy is just as weird as psyduck.

 

I laid down beside him as I tug myself from his sheets as I felt him move a little. Is he uncomfortable? I faced his back wanting to touch him when my mind almost whacked me of my ertness.

 

Calm down Soojung, you and him are just going to sleep.

 

“Not yet asleep?” I almost jumped up as I heard his sleepy voice, he is not facing me but I am looking at his back features.

“I—Im about to sleep” I said as I lied.

How can I sleep when you are beside me.

“Oh, I see.” He said as I looked at his back and the next thing I did made me wanna bang my head on the wall.

 

I FREAKING HUG HIM.

 

“Krystal—“ He said as I was about to pull my hands from his waist.

“im sorry” But he pulled me closer that I was now leaning on his back.

“Let’s stay like this even for now” He said with the iest voice ever.

 

Of course I want to stay like this forever.

 

I can feel his hands on my hands rubbing his thumb on the back of my hands as his arms touch mine and I can smell him.

 

I want to stay like this forever with you Jongin.

 

“Hey—are you sleeping?” He suddenly uttered without taking off his hands from mine but instead gripping on my hands tighter and intertwining my hands in his which I found sweet that almost send me chills and goosebumps all over my body.

 

How can you do this to me Jongin. Im not allowed to love you but now Iam.

 

“Iam not” I said.

 

He chuckled.

 

“Do you know that I really want to hold you like this on this same position? Im impossible” I was only listening to his words as I leaned on his back.

“But—I guess I can only do this once, I can be happy once right before I let you go….”

 

Let me go….

 

“Jongin—“ I uttered.

“hmn”

“Why do you want to let me go?”

 

It suddenly became quiet.

He sighed then faced me, now Iam facing with one of the hottest guy in the whole world Kim Jongin.

 

“I don’t want to let you go—but” he caressed my cheeks and placed his forehead on mine “I need to before I lose you all my life”

 

My eyes widened at his sudden confession. “Jongin—why?”

 

He stared at my eyes for a second as he smiled “Don’t you know that I love you Krystal Jung”

 

That’s it—I felt my heart sunk at the moment, yes..he loved Krystal Jung, not Na Soojung.

“Yes, that girl loves you too” I answered back and pulled my hug away from him.. “Let’s sleep”

 

I turned my back on him as I hugged the pillow and sunk all my sadness and heartaches on it.

 

He love Krystal Jung not you Na Soojung. Wake up, you are just a substitute.