FINAL

Beyond Curse

KRYSTAL

One month—yes, we are now officially together for one month! I cant believe that I confessed to someone when Im on my drunk state and here Iam with this guy because unnie said she was in Paris for some Art Gallery convention or something that yes Iam stuck with this guy.

“Will you hurry up? I thought we are going to be late?” He said as I want to whack his head or much better to pull it off his neck as I bit my lip about to whack him as he turned.

“Are you just gonna stand there or what?” He said as he placed his hand on his waist as I looked at him.

“Where is your Ferrari mister?” I asked trying to mock him.

 

He hates it when Im trying to find some branded stuffs that he would ignore me the whole day. Believe me, he didn’t talk to me for a day when I asked him to buy me an Hermes bag when we got to the mall.

 

“Nevermind” He said as he gave me that cold look when I ran to him and hugged him.

“Im just kidding—you said you will accompany your lovely girl to her mom” I said as I gave him some aegyo which I hope would work.

 

He is a tough guy and sometimes aegyos doesn’t work on this stone hearted guy. Why do I even like him.

“We will go to your mom now so stop doing those cute stuffs—look everyone is staring at you” He poked the tip of my nose as I scrunched it and smiled as I clinged on him.

 

We took the bus and walked a little as we finally arrived on Seoul Hospital where my mother was confined and under observation. The doctor she was having the signs and symptoms of schizophrenia which I find shocking because she was fine until that day when we saw that glowing lady who was choking her to death and after that she don’t wanna talk to me anymore and was pushing me away. The police told us that my mom wont be arrested but she would be on hospital arrest for the time being because she was not on proper condition.

 

“Are you okay” Sehun tapped my shoulder as I gave a slight smile.

“I guess?”  I said.

 

Its been a month since my mom is here. My sister found out that mom’s ancestor hundred years ago is the reason why that so called mom of Kai died, because of depression that ghost was haunting every bride of the Kim’s family but the curse is not true that every bride would die. The saying just went up until this generation that the family had to live with it, the truth is that ghost was protecting the family from a fraud or someone who would take just the money.

 

“I know we talked about this right? Why is it you heaved a sigh just looking at the door?” Sehun puts his arms on my shoulder as I smiled and gave him a hug.

“Im fine okay—“ I said as I patted his back and continued walking on my mom’s room.

 

Its like ages since I saw my mom, and its sad that I can see her in this state with her white gown and a stare that was going nowhere.

 

Mom  how can you end up like this.

 

I sighed as I looked at Sehun and he gave me a reassuring nod as I went near my mom lying on her bed as she looked at me and smiled.

“Mom—“

“Soojung ah—Iam sorry, I didn’t mean” She said as she cupped my face as I felt myself crying.

 

So she thought of me as Soojung.

 

“Mom, its not Soojung---its Krystal, your daughter” I said as I can feel my voice cracked from holding back my tears.

“Krystal?? Krystal?? My daughter Krystal—where is she? Don’t kill her Soojung… don’t!” She pushed me as I cupped my face with my palms as I felt Sehun at my back and a second nurses came in with some injections on their hands.

“Miss, we request that you can go now. Please” One of the nurses said as Sehun rubbed my arm and  I nodded as I wiped my tears.

“Krystal, don’t cry anymore okay?” He turned me around as I felt his chest wth my head and I can feel hot water or should I say my tears as I hugged him by the waist.

“I never knew mom would be like that—“ I shook my head as I he tilted my chin up as he gave me a warm smile.

“Want to go downtown? I bet Soojung and Jongin are there..I will make her do some pudding for you” I smiled as he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine.

 

Did I tell you that Jongin and Soojung went back to downtown after they got married in real like a month ago before me and Sehun become legal? Well, they are living there and Soojung was pregnant for one month with Kai, his dudes were trying to help him and luckily I didn’t marry him because he s so sweet when it comes to Soojung that I wanna puke.

 

We arrived downtown as I stretched my arms inhaling the sweet scent as Sehun backhugged me that I pulled from his hug.

“Oh please, not public” I said.

“You calling me? Or you calling yourself” He said as he went infront of me and pointed himself.

“What are you saying Iam calling myself?” I said as I tilted my hed.

“Hmn..well my surname is Oh and you are girlfriend and after many months I will ask you in marriage and you will say yes, and then you will become Mrs. Oh and be the mother of my cute spidermans and then therefore  conclude that you might be calling yourself a while ago” He said nonstop that I just blinked.

 

Seriously this guy makes me smile.

 

“Okay, its not funny” He said as he scratched the back of his head as I chuckled.

“Are you proposing?” I asked.

He gave a chuckle.

 

“Of course not because If I will..” He knelt down infront of me and grabbed a red velvet box as he smiled and continue his sentence “then I will kneel infront of you, open this red velvet box, grabbed your hand and asked your hand in marriage” he opened the box as he tilted his head.

 

“So you are really proposing” I said as I looked at him holding a ring when I saw the gang coming from with Soojung rubbing his little bump with Kai snaking his hands on her waist.

“Maybe Iam—so will you be Mrs. Oh?” He asked.

 

For one minute, I felt my whole world stopped, just an hour ago I was facing my mom who doesn’t even know me, he asked me to go here downtown just to kneel down and asked my hand in marriage.

 

“What If I say no?” I mocked as I crossed my arms.

“Then I will mock you more” He said as he looked uncomfortable.

“Yah—stand up..youll have calluses soon” I said as I lifted him up and waved at the guys.

“Yo dude!” Kai said as he went forward us as I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun nudging each other.

“Wait—why are you four here?” I pointed at Kris, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun as they smiled.

“That guy called us—“ Kris pointed at Sehun as he shrugged and I looked at Soojung as she talked.

“So will you tie him on the bed now—pretty please Krystal?” She plead as I looked at Sehun and shook my head.

“I wont babysit a five year old” I said as he popped his face infront of me.

‘The hell—who cried a while---“ I cupped his mouth as I looked at him.

“Don’t you dare—“ I blackmailed as I looked at them and release his blabbing mouth off my hands.

“So—are you guys closer than close huh?” Kai was wiggling his eyebrows as I want to throw one big rock on his head.

“Can you shut your mouth Kai—“ I threathened him as he raised both of his hand and chuckled.

“Just answer if you wanna marry me” Sehun whined like a five year old.

 

Told you he is like a five year old.

 

“Fine I will—“ I said as I looked away and I heard “aww” and ‘yes’ from my surrounding as I felt myself off the ground because this five year old just carried me and swirled me around that I felt dizzy.

 

“She is my Mrs. Oh—hah! Beat that!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted as I whacked his arm the moment he put me down and I just smiled.

 

This guy. Oh I love Oh Sehun and Im glad he is the one for me because I cant imagine my life not being with him.

 

 

 

END.