Fifteen

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 I cant take it, seeing her eating that cake lusciously with cream on the side of her lips. Its driving me crazy, I don’t know who is this girl now. She is way different to Krystal that I know, but whoever this girl si—I love her already, I love how her lips fits perfectly into mine, how her cheeks makes my palms warm and how my heart got uneasy whenever she is near. Im so head over heels for this girl, but I need to push her away from me because I don’t want her to leave me permanently on this world.

“Krystal” I looked at her as her eyes opened and blinked at me then stood up.

“Ah—uhm..th—this is wrong Jongin. This is” She stood up as I stood up grabbing her arms.

“Krystal, Im sorry—whatever  I said the first time we meet, Im sincerely saying sorry—I don’t know why, but you changed everything, ugh damn” I messed my hair infront of her as she chuckled and looked at me.

“You are so hot you know that?” She uttered.

 

Did she just said Im hot?

“Im hot?” I looked at her while giving her my most seductive look ever.

“Ah no—I mean you look gorgeous, yes you look that.. who said your hot” She looked away as I leaned at her closely grabbing her waist with my left hand and tilting my head at the right.

“YAH YAH YAH KIM JONGIN—WHAT—“ I carshed her lips with mine as I smirk in between and I felt her smile in exchange that I pulled out because I can feel myself hardened at the sight and thought of her that she blinked.

“Told you this is wrong” She said as she looked at me while covering her lips, her swollen lips that I looked at her by tilting her head.

“Krystal Jung—will you marry me?”

 

Yes, I know I need to push you away…. But I just cant.

 

“Of—“ I cut her sentence.

“Im just kidding—you cant marry me, we are all for love and riches right?” I patted her head as I looked down.

 

Im sorry Krystal.

 

“Jongin are you okay?”

 

I looked at her hearing the word Jongin, my eyes looked at her as I thought of something.

I know Krystal calls me Kai.

 

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Im Krystal Jung you jerk” She was about to whack my head and I caught her when I saw her necklace again, that necklace.

“You are not Krystal---who are you. You are obviously weird since he parent’s meeting” I said not trying to scare, of course how could I scare the one I love—I want to know who is she that’s all.

“Im going, its late and iam dead if unnie would find out iam here” She pulled her arm away from me and ran towards their mansion.

 

Krystal Jung—who are you?

 

I went home and dialed Kyungsoo’s number, at this time I know Kyungsoo is the one who can help me with this.

“Kyung” I said throught the phone while biting my finger going back and forth the room.

“Yes, I need you to investigate something—yes its about Krystal, yes—okay I got it” I clicked my phone off as I jumped off my bed and covered my head with my arm as I sigh.

 

So is that the reason why she is so kind with that maintenance boy?

 

I was thinking deeply when I heard my phone ring.

“Krystal?” I looked at the phone double thinking if I should answer this or not when a sudden noise came into my room.

 

What the .

 

I jerked up from my bed to see Krystal looking down holding some plastic. “Im bringing back this cake” she said in a low voice that I chuckled.

“You went here this late at night just because you want to give back the cake? Ridiculous..” I gave a smirky chuckle as I went towards her and grabbed the box.

“Unnie said that no one is at home, I cant climb at the back of the house—I broke the rope” She uttered as I looked at her while placing the cake on the counter.

“So?” I said.

“Can I stay the night here?” She plead. “Please” she added.

 

Its not that I don’t want her to stay, in fact..i really want her to stay, its just that I don’t know If I can resist her knowing that she was just meter away from me, or maybe a centimeter coz there are no open guest rooms and mom and dad is not here.

“Fine—“ I said as I lay on my couch crossing my arms as she slung her jacket on the rack.

 

Don’t look at her figure Jongin. Don’t you dare tempt yourself at this.

 

I gulped a ball of saliva as I saw her tie her hair in a bun exposing her white neck right infront of me, okay no right at my side.

 

Damn this girl.

 

“Jongin”

 

There that Jongin goes again.

 

“Hmn—“

“Can you lend me some shirt again?”

 

I looked at her as I stood up and thought of a lot of things. Unicorns, rainbows, lollipops, candies. all sweets please my thoughts erase that damn uality.

“Jongin are you okay?” She said as I jerked up giving her my shirt and jumped on my bed.

“Go sleep wherever you want Krystal!” I said as I covered myself.

 

This is one heck of a night.