Ten

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

Krystal Jung doesn’t want to go on my dance studio practices because (1) she doesn’t want to see me dancing like an idiot infront of the mirror (2) he just don’t like my company’s and lastly he don’t like my sweaty appearance and now she is really acting weird. I know she was sitting there for almost an hour hiding and watching me and Taem dancing and practicing which is totally not her style to do.

 

I drenched myself a the shower as thought about that girl kept on running on my petite and lazy mind right now.

Why is she here?

 

I finished taking a bath for an hour and I wonder what that girl is up to now? Did she go home? Left me here or what? I placed the towel on my wet hair as I looked at my practice room as I peeked a little and was surprised to see her dancing, no she is hipthrusting.

 

I gulped as I looked how her hips moved in  a perfec sync along the music playing. 

 

Kim Jongin you are drunk.

Yeah, right now I think Im drunk, Im actually getting a bit because of how her hips make that hiproll, and it was the back facing me so ugh—stupid hormones of a teenager who knows nothing but to react all of a sudden.

 

“Jongin”

 

I snapped in my world as I saw her being a little bit sweaty from her maybe one hour session as she gave me a smile.

 

Now she is weird.

 

“Im actually here to say sorry and thank you”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Thank you for finding the necklace—“ she raise up the necklace which is on her pocket to her face as she put it again back then looked at me as she continued “and sorry because I think Im kicking your preciousness twice that—“ she chuckled as I she covered her lips as I scooted infront of her and places my hands around her hips as I leaned her closer to mine.

“Jong—“ I looked at her directly at the eyes as I squinted mine.

“What are you up to?” I said.

“Huh?”

 

I leaned closer to her as I saw how she pulled the towel on my head to my face. “You didn’t dry yourself up—you might get sick”

 

I scooted backwards as I pulled my towel and looked at her.

 

How can she do this to me.

 


 

It almost took me two days  rolling to my bed and thinking  deeply of what was happening to that y girl—or should I say she transformed from a to a weird one because she damn scare the hell out of me these past few days, its as if she was a different person.

 

“Sir—someone is here for you”

 

I nodded and signaled for our personal maid to go and let that guest come in, for sure it was one of the EXO members who will ruin my peaceful night to chit chat or watch some movies because their parents wont allow them too.

 

I heard the door creaked open and didn’t mind them.

 

“Hyuung’s I don’t have any new movies here”

“Jongin”

 

My eyes widened as I threw my phone at my side and turned to look at that person.

 

“K—Krystal..” I tilted my head as I saw her on her usual floral fur dress with a paper bag on her hand.

“What are you doing here?”  I sat up and fixed my shirt as I looked at her.

“I heard that you are sick” She sat at the couch and placed the paperbag beside her as I looked at her.

 

Yeah Im sicj thinking how weird you are. Add this one up I think I will go beyond crazy.

 

“At this hour you went here? How?” I wore my jacket because Iam obviously wearing a thin undershirt. Just being cautious.

“Psh—if you don’t want I will just go home. Jerk” She stomped her feet as she stood up that I shook my head and grabbed her wrist as I brought her to the kitchen.

“I thought you don’t want me here?”

“Did I said that?”

“Well—“ I cut her sentence and throw an onion at her as I fixed the pan and then sat at the counter.

‘What will I do with this?” She raised the onion as I pointed at the knife and signaled her to cut it.

“Why will I cut it for you?” She threw the onion at the counter as she crossed her arms and I acted like Im in pain as I arched down and held my head.

 

Im effin hungry.

 

“Hey are you okay?” I felt her both hands trying to remove my hand from head as I looked at her and mumbled.

“Im hungry…” I coughed as I looked at her annoyed face that she whacked my head.

“What the---“ I rubbed my head as she stood up and went to the kitchen counter again and put on an apron as I looked at her.

“What’s for dinner”

“Ramen” She said as she picked out the ingredients from the fridge and prepared them all, well it almost took her just a few minutes before she was done cooking and I must say, the smell is already mindblowing and stomach filling. I didn’t know that Krystal know how to manage the kitchen. I always think her as the bratty lady of the house who orders here orders there.

“Here—finish it all while its hot” She gave me a bowl of hot ramen as she gave me the spoon and sat across  me as she ate her part.

 

What the hell this is so delicious.

 

The lettuce, meat and onion were perfectly blended, even the noodles is perfect. This girl was daebak, well sometimes she is on use with her perfect cooking skills.

 

I finished eating the whole bowl as I rubbed my stomach due to fullness as Krystal stood up and gave me her bowl.

 

“What should I do with this?” I looked at her as my eyes widened while she gave me her bowl.

“Wash the dishes”

 

“ME?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Why?”

“Because you are the one who ate, why ask your maids to clean it for you” She pulled me up and put an apron at my back as she pushed me on the kitchen sink giving me all our finished bowl and the scrubs.

 

“Seriously?”

“Im serious” She gave me the scrub as I took it from her while she sat at the corner watching me.

I finished rinsing all the dishes when I gave her that one bowl with a water on it that I poured it on her dress making her all wet.

“Oops—sorry” I scratched the back of my head as she gave me a grin and bit her lips as she almost whack me.

“YOU------You really meant to do that!! YOU JERK!!!!” She scooted towards the bathroom as I gave a devil smile and continue organizing the plates.

 

You make me annoyed? Well.