Twenty Two

Beyond Curse

KRYSTAL

 

Don’t ask me why Iam at the warehouse, I also don’t know why Iam here.

Behing these pile of steel I saw Sehun walking at the wide area, he looked down and worried.

 

Im sorry Sehun.

 

Wait, Iam not into him okay—you are getting the wrong way of thinking. But okay, I admit he is hot at least, a gentleman but a dork and he talks a lot which is obviously right.

 

I heard some tingling sound and I saw the steel pipe rolling away and saw Kai revealing himself infront of Sehun.

One dumb guy.

 

“Jongin”  I suddenly heard Sehun uttered as he paused and continued “What—“ but was cut off when Kai collared hi and said something to him that I stood up and stopped them by grabbing Kai’s shirt away from Sehun’s.

“Shut those drama and let’s get this done” I said as I dragged Sehun away.

 

Why don’t you say something Oh Sehun. Psh.

 

“Why are you here?”  He finally said.

“Of course being Superwoman hah” I said it in a mocking way as I got no response “or maybe not”

 

He just looked at me and gave a weak smile.

“Is your mom behind these things?”

 

I just looked at him. “Maybe yes? Maybe not?”

He scoffed off and opened the vault like door revealing Soojung, the pseudo me.

 

I almost felt my jaw breaking into two and felling on the floor, Iam seeing my doppelganger right infront of me. How can she have the same features and same face like me, this is so impossible.

“Krys..tal?” I saw her stood up from the chair and went towards me slowly when I heard Kai coming in.

“So you are Soojung?” I said as I shove my hair at the back.

 

There’s only one difference from me and Soojung, she is loved by everyone while Iam loved by no one. Now I know that what Sehun said is true.

 

Iam the shadow of Soojung.

 

By the look of Sehun at her while he leaned his back on the wall and the way Kai worry so much about her, Iam really no one but a pseudo of this awesome girl named Soojung.

“Nice to meet you” She offered her hand at me as I looked at her, Iam a little taller than her because of my heels.

“Nice to meet you too Soojung” I finally give a smile as she gave me a hug.

 

What is this girl doing.

 

But its as if my adrenaline took over my whole body that I swinged my arms at her and hugged her back.

“Sorry,” I whispered at her.

“For what?” She looked at me as she shook her head.

“No, its nothing—your mom only wants the best for you Krystal, what mother would want her daughter to die right?” She chuckled.

 

How can she be this narrow minded.

 

“Yah Soo! Didn’t you also think about auntie?” Sehun uttered.

 

She smiled.

 

I was about to say some thing when someone uttered out of nowhere which I find familiar.

 

“So—is this how I should see a reunion?”

 

I turned around as I saw Kai going beside Soojung and placing an arm at her shoulder as I looked at my mom, yes my mom came on her tight pencil cut skirt and office attire. She bore her eyes at me as I look at me.

“Krystal—I remembered I told you to talk to Kai not to talk to him on this place” she move toward me as I move backward when someone place a hand on my back that I looked at him.

 

Sehun what are you doing?

 

“And you??? Arent you the one I asked to finish that Soojung!!!!!” she shouted at Sehun as he just chuckled.

“Mam, let me introduce myself first, iam not shadowmist but rather nightwing..and don’t shout at this pretty lady beside me afterall its not how should a mom talk to her daughter right?” he tightened his grip on my waist as I just looked down and heard my mom gave a hilarious scoff.

“Mom—stop all this..please” I said as I looked at her but it seemed that she is not my mom anymore.

“Krystal, I don’t know that you are now going against me.” She looked at me as I bore my gaze at her.

“THIS IS NOT HOW I IMAGINE THINGS MOM!!! THIS ISNT!!!!!” I said as I pushed her out of the room and I closed it now facing my mom alone.

“Krystal—I cant believe this” She placed her hand on her waist as I just went infront of her and shook her shoulders.

“MOM CUT YOUR CRAP!!!!!!” I shouted as she suddenly grabbed my collar and choke me with her hands, she was almost killing me I cant breathe.

“Mo—mom” I said almost choking when I can almost see her evil gaze at me when Soojung came and push my mom away from me and my mom gave an evil laugh when she brought out something from her bag and raised it.

 

I closed my eyes.

Something brightened.

 

“Mom—“ I heard Kai uttered when I opened my eyes and I looked at the glowing figure.

 

A ghost?

 

“That is the woman who gave me the necklace” Soojung was sitting on the floor looking at my mom and the ghost fighting at each other, the white lady was under her and my mom was holding the knife.

“I WILL KILL YOU SOOJUNG!! I WILL!!!!!!!!!” She shouted when she aimed the pocket knife at the lady and everything went blank.

 

Who is that woman?