Two

Beyond Curse

KRYSTAL

 

After that night I promised myself that I will show him who is the real Krystal Jung. He will so gonna pay back what is he doing to me.

“Krys” I put my brush on the table as I saw my mom popped in and peeked at my room.

“Oh—mom, what makes you come here?” I crossed my legs and tied my hair in a bun as my mom held my hand and looked at me.

“You really don’t love Kim Jongin right? After all we are after his riches right? She tugged a hair at the back of my ear as I nodded at her.

 

I will make sure that I will be his wife and be the CEO of their company, I can make myself even famous than him. That damn bastard.

 

“My mom, you know that love is for riches right—and the same for him” I held onto her hand tigher as she nodded and gave me a weird look.

“Good, because I need you to come downtown and hide yourself there”

“Hide? Why mom?”

She looked down first before uttering a word at me. “I don’t want you to get married from that Kim Jongin”

 

What?

 

My eyes widened as I swat her hands from mine and turned away from her.

‘What are you talking about mom? How about our riches? How about—“

“Im going to find a way—Im gonna hire someone to have a plastic surgery the same as you”

“What the hell mom—are you kidding now?”

She gave me an odd look and cupped my cheeks then “They have some curse in the family and it involves you and your life my Krystal”

 

This time I listened and scooted beside my mother who was acting like a weird human being, well at the first place she was the one who introduced me to Jongin or Kai during our first year on this country just when I came back from L.A. I find him attractive though, but there is more than I want from him, his riches, and he is aware of that.

 

Jongin is in bastard, he acts cool infront of the camera and a total goof behind it. I swear, I can tell it all to you after one year on how damn that guy is until my mom and his mom arranged us to be engaged. At first I hate it, but when I saw how he hated it more than I hated it, I grabbed the opportunity to have all he have.

 

“Mom, are you telling the truth? That’s—“ I tried to find out the right words on the stupid curse thing that involves him and the family. “outrageous” I chuckled as I can see my mom’s face being normal.

“Whether it is real or not---you are not going to marry Kim Jongin”

“But—“

“I ll hire some filthy maid or someone and have her plastic surgeon the way your face looks like, and when she died you are off to switch” she patted my cheeks and gave me a cheeky smile.

“Leave this place the day after tomorrow—don’t tell your sister” and then she dashed out the room.

 

Well, I don’t want to freaking die not seeing how unfortunate Kim Jongin was right? Maybe mom’s plan were afterall marvelous.

 

I gave a letter to my sister two days before our engagement party—me and that tard bastard. I left the city not knowing what will happen on him.

 

Well, I will see him soon.

 

I swear I thought my place would be a filthy rat dungeon but I guess mom’s really loving me even though she kicked me out of our house and she is the one who will cover up everything for me.

 

“I will tell Mr. and Mrs. Kim I don’t know where did you head to” I looked at my mom before I wore my detective cap and ran away from our house.

“Please take care Krystal”

 

Those were my mom last words and Im here for two days stuck and always wearing this weird cosplay thingy that my mom gave me. I received a message from her that she luckily found someone who can replace me.

 

Huh, I bet Im much prettier than a plastic surgery lady.

 

I wonder what’s going around on my engagement party and how’s that pseudo me doing? Im hoping he is not ruining things I started or this is a pain in my —just die then I ll continue what Im doing.

“You surely hit the wrong girl Kim Jongin”  I glanced at window as I smirked.