Nine

Beyond Curse

SOOJUNG

 

I pushed him away as I saw him arch in pain on the floor as I move past by him and felt something I stepped on, that I raise my foot to see what it is.

 

The necklace?

 

I thought I lost it already that I don’t have any reasons to look for it but as I bent down to take it lying from the floor I realized maybe it was really destined for me.

“You—ugh!!” I squinted my eyes as I put the necklace inside my pocket and dashed out of his filthy room and pushing it closed.

 

I so damn hate him getting close to me.

 

I shivered as I reminisce those ways of him leaning close to my face as I walked through their labyrinth. Seriously, is this a house or one of those labyrinths I saw on Harry Potter Goblet of Fire? This was effin too big for a normal family to live in, oh well they are not even normal. HE IS NOT EVEN NORMAL TO BEGIN WITH.

 

“Krystal?” I was walking along this blinded place as I saw his grandma fanning herself while rocking on her chair smiling at me that I scooted at her and bended down as I smile.

“Yes halmeoni?” I fixed her bangs as I can see how fine her skin despite her age.

“Can you sing a song for me to fall asleep?”

 

Sing a song?

“Ah—ugh..hehehe” I scratch the back of my head. Well, its not that Im not good at singing, Im just not into singing.

“Please my pretty granddaughter” Shegave me an aegyo as she tilted her head and smiled at me as I sat on the chair’s arm and puts my arm around her shoulder as I sang a lullaby when I saw Jongin’s mom coming in with forming an “O” and pointing at me mouthing words that I cant understand that I just make a “shh” sign because halmeoni is already sleeping and just left us alone while I lean my head on halmeoni’s shoulders.

 

I wonder how mom is doing. Sighs.

 

 

I felt tired that I think I took a nap that I found myself sleeping on a couch with blankets covering me up to my chest, I plopped up and sat down as I looked around and saw no one, even the room is different?

 

“Oh—finally you woke up” I saw Jongin coming forward as he took a sip on his glass and sat at the edge of the bed that I moved a little backward.

“You think I would do something to you?”

 

I squinted my eyes at him and threw him the pillow beside him as I stood up and left him there with his hair in a mess.

 

“YAH KRYSTAL JUNG!”

 

Krystal Jung your face!

 


 

I was walking at the dance studio because Jessica unnie told me that there is this place where Krystal go to check on Jongin.

 

Starlight Studio?

 

I looked at the whole mirrored place, I know Jongin is not here because he was busy with some stuffs I don’t even care about, well—going bck to my amazement. I didn’t know that this place was dae to the bak, it was full of mirrors those big one, and the floor was so noisy that my rubber shoes almost scratch on it that it made me smile. I bit my lips and fixed my hair at the mirror infront of me as I looked around and came to this door where it says.  P R I V A T E. Well, curiousity kills me so I opened it slowly making sure I don’t even make a tiny bit sound.

 

He is here? O__O

 

I looked at those two back facing me while I saw Jongin on his gray loose shirt (yes, I know its him) together with a guy in black one. 

Those slides, twist and y turns make me stop and lets me watch them that I think I just glued my eyes on his dancing figure. 

Such a dancing god.

 

I also took me an hour that I Indian sit at the door as Iwatched the two of them danced and sometimes bicker at their practice.

 

I wonder who is that guy—he looks just like him, well Jongin is much handsome of course.

 

I shook my head as I said in my mind that he is so effin handsome.

 

 

 

“Who are you”  I snapped in reality when I saw the guy in black looking at me as I stood up and fixed my dresss.

“Oh—Krystal! I didn’t recognize you” The guy pats my shoulder and shoot I forgot who it is, who is this guy…..

“Taemin? Who—“

Oh, thank Jongin.

 

“Of course I know you Taemin” I gave him a pat at his shoulder also as I looked at the sweaty Jongin coming towards me as he crossed his arms and look at me.

“You are here for what?” He asked.

 

Taemin just looked at us as he scratched the back of his head and excused himself.

 

“Im here..to—practice”

 

He gave me a doubtful look.

 

“You—practice? Here?” He pointed at me as he then pointed at the ground and laughed hard. “You are so being weird, you know that?” He gave me a pat as I give him an annoying look as he placed the towel on his head going to the restroom.

 

Damn hot.