Eighteen

Beyond Curse

KRYSTAL

 

 

I slammed myself on my room, again alone on this cold area but who cares—after that wedding of Kai and my pseudo everything will be back to normal right?

 

I will get all your riches Kai. I will.

 

Everyday my life rotates on waking up, taking a bath, watching tv and eating. IM lucky enough if I my laziness will be pushed off and I would feel like strolling with those stupid hoodies on which is totally out of my style.

 

I stood infront of the mirror as I looked at myself, blinked my eyes three times when thoughts of that furious guy came rambling in my mind.

 

Psh—who are you to invade my mind that easily.

 

I shook my head in frustration as I decided to take some air and stroll near the dike with my usual attire which is these filthy hoodies and pants, I walked with my hands tugged inside my pockets as I sighed and looked at the guy lying on the concrete wall of the dike.

 

Don’t tell me.

 

He stood up and despite the fact that it was almost getting dark I can still see his face, he has this white shiny skin that glows at the this time of the day. I turned around and happened to bump on some guy that my hoodies went off revealing my face as I saw a monstrous face that smells like alcohol.

“Oh, Im so lucky to have a pretty lady here—oh wait, are you Kim’s fiancé? Double lucky” He grabbed my arm as I tried to struggle but he was way to strong, who whould if you have the size of King Kong and a face like hulk.

“Get you filthy hands off me you jerk” I keep on struggling but his face where almost on my neck trying to kiss me… gross.

“No, Ill make you mine tonight…” He s one of his arms around my waist as he drew me closer letting me engulf his stinky smell as I pushed him when my eyes shut off when I felt no one was already there.

“Can you get off your hands away from my girl” I was on the ground hugging myself when I heard that deep voice, I looked up and saw that guy.

 

Why of all the guys in the world you are here?

 

The filthy bastard went off that fast as he bent down on me and was shocked to see me.

“Krystal?” He said as he offered me his hands and I swat it off.

“Still y? A thank you wont kill you—“ he crossed his arms as I saw his profile from the corner of my eyes .

 

He is not bad for an annoying person.

 

He leaned towards me as my eyes widened when he tried to reach my face.

“YAHH ERT!” I swat him off as I saw him chuckling letting me see his fingers.

“You are bleeding, I guess he scratched your face” He wiped it on his pants as my eyes widened again.

 

Never once in my life that I saw a guy who cared for me.

 

He grabbed something from his pants as he offered me a bandage.

“What is that for?—I don’t need pity” I swat his hands off as I cup my cheeks when I felt his warm hands tilting my head that I saw him biting the bandage while he shove my hair then placed the bandage on my jaw as I gulped and I felt goosebumps all over my body.

“If you will ask me why I shoo-ed that ugly guy, well—iam known as the dangerous guy around the corner. Oh Sehun” He smiled at me as I just looked away and kept my arrogant attitude.

“Krystal Jung” I said.

“No need to be all proud—you are hurt and a thank you can be uttered” He said as I still crossed my arms.

“Fine thank you” I looked at him and he nod while forming an O on his mouth and patted my head.

“Oh by the way—can you cut your crap?” He said.

 

Is he bipolar?

 

“What crap do you mean?” I said.

“Well, give up on Jongin—after all he chose to hunt you down for planning all of this”

 

My eyes widened, so Kai knows that I planned to walk away an let that pseudo me to get killed. ! My plan was ruined. Aish..

 

“You wont get anything if Soojung will be killed—“ He added.

“You are not someone who can lecture me” I turned my back on him as he talked again.

“Yea, its funny how Iam a no one” He chuckled when I stopped on tracks.

“But—isnt it better to be a no one than to be a someone? Because atleast you can give advices to one person without thinking of consequences right?” He said that I looked at him.

“What are you saying” I said.

“Well, Iam proud iam no one to you---you are also no one to me, but Soojung is important to me, and seeing how she will took all whats to be yours—I pity you” He shook his head as he crossed his arms and patted my shoulder.

“You don’t know how to be strong Krystal—you are nothing but a shadow.” He said which me flinch on where Iam standing.

 

Iam a shadow? Are you kidding me. That guy is pathetic.

 

“You are crazy” I said as he shrug his shoulders.

 

By some point I think he is right—I don’t know what Iam. I don’t know what is my purpose and now here Iam bringing someone in exchange for that stupid riches. Krystal Jung you are nothing but a stupid follower.