Three

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

 Yeah I know I owe her so much but why would she ditch our family meeting before our engagement party! That girl is just so damn annoying—I will do my payback to her soon.

I black tux and my tie as I shove my bangs that is covering my eyes when I enter the hall, our engagement party.

“I hope no one would ditch you Kkamjong” I felt a tap on my shoulder as I gave him a scoof and pushed her a bit excusing myself to go to the restroom.

 

I swear I’ll give you the most hell-ish life ever Krystal Jung.

 

“YAHHHHHH!!!!” I was fixing the zipper of my pants when I saw someone coming in and shouting at me.

“Why are you in the girl’s restroom?” I hastil;y pulled the zippers up to see Krystal Jung's shocked face in front of fixing her eyes down there. 

 

ert .

 

“KRYSTAL JUNG!!!!!” She blinked infront of me as I saw her eyes widened and bit her lips while tapping his foot on the floor.

 

What is this girl doing and thinking? 

 

“What the are you doing in our restroom” I dragged her by the wrist and pointed at the sign outside that she almost gave me a chuckle and turned her back at me.

 

Someone like you will turn your back on me. Never.

 

The last thing I knew is she was holding my tie with my hands on her waist and we are in awkward position that my lips was on hers and my eyes are wide opened that I stood up and fixed my tie.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!” I shouted at her as I looked at her odd expression while biting her lip.

“I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT---W..WHATTTTT A..RE –YOU SAYING!! WHY DID YOU KISS ME!” She pointed her index finger at me as she shove a little of her hair and pulling her skirt down.

“WHY ARE YOU IN OUR RESTROOM!!”

“I MADE A MISTAKE!!!”

“YOU OBVIOUSLY WANNA KISS ME!”

 

She looked at me and gave me a hard whack on my head as she go on while adjusting on her high heeled shoes that I think its about four inches tall? How can girls tolerate that height when they can use the flat ones.

 

“YAHH! YOU WILL GO WITH ME!!” I snapped back into reality as I dragged her wrist and bring her to where my parents are.

 

Payback time Jung Krystal.

 

“Oh, Jongin.” My mom greeted me as I gripped on this girl’s hand beside me.

 

You can’t leave now. Hah!

 

“I can see you are with Krystal—“ My dad then greeted as I then s my arm at Krystal and she jerked up.

 

Is she getting nervous? Weird.

 

“Oh, sweetie—“ My mom was about to say a few words when Krystal’s mom interrupted.

“Krysal dear, I thought you ran away again—so” I bowed at them and introduced myself formally and looked at the fine lady beside her, Jessica.

“Jongin—nice to see you again” she greeted as I put my arms on Krystal’s shoulders and uttered.

“Excuse us for a while—uhm, I need to talk some things to this lady beside me” I pulled her lightly from her shoulder and whispered at her ear.

“Why did you left me last time”

“What last time?”

I chuckled as we went inside the elevator and I pressed “G” button and leaned on its wall.

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything Krystal Jung!”

“But—“ she paused. “Fine! I don’t wanna go at that time—happy?”

 

I chuckled as I looked at her crossing her arms and biting her lip again for the third time.

 

Does she always bite her lips? Ah—maybe the kiss.

 

“Why do you always bite your lips? Are you seducing me?”

 

She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

 

“In your face”

 

“My face is handsome”

 

She looked at me again.

 

“Damn your face”

 

That’s it, I moved beside her and pinned her on the cold wall of the elevator, leaned my face closer to her that my breath would reach hers as I placed my left arm at her back and leaned more closely to her ear.

 

“Let’s see who will lose on this game”

 

I moved back and the elevator door opened.

 

Welcome to hell. Krystal Jung.