Thirteen

Beyond Curse

SEHUN

After that meeting with Soojung I already packed my things that afternoon and went on our unit, I passed by some stalls and lucky to see a yam vendor selling hot and fresh yams, of course I would grab the opportunity to buy one pack for auntie since she likes it.

                    

I was walking and eating some yams when I bumped on one girl with her hoodies on, I bowed at her as I picked up the yam that fell on the floor.

“Oh, Im so sorry” She said as I looked at that y voice owner.

 

She looked at me as my eyes widened as I was about to bite on the yam again and looked at her features, Krystal?

 

“Why are you staring at me?”

 

She is far far way from Soo, her eyes are like the tigress that can slay you while Soo is like a cat’s. they are totally different.

 

“Are you by chance Krystal Jung?” I asked.

 

Her eyes widened as she bit her lower lip and glared at me.

 

“How did you”

 

I grabbed her wrist as I brought her to a dark alley and looked at her as I gazed at her from head to toe.

 

They might be having the same face, but they obviously have different attitudes. This is a .

 

“What the fvk are you thinking bringing me here?” She said as she shouted while I didn’t took off my grip on her.

“You are obviously not like her” I told her as I abruptly let go of her wrist and cross my arms.

“Her? Who?”

“Soojung” I said.

“Ah, that poser”

 

She said that with anger and proudness on her voice that I snapped back and looked at her with my eyes boring on her.

“Don’t you tell her she is a poser you girl”

She gave me a death glare as I pinned her on the wall behind her and cups her cheek harshly.

“DON’T EVER TELL INFRONT OF MY FACE THAT SHE IS A POSER—BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS SUFFERNG WHILE YOU ARE HERE” I gripped on her face as I let it go harshly and saw her rubbing her red cheeks.

“Hmpf—she will die eventually”

 

I snapped back as I looked at her.

“What?”

She gave me a smirk as she move towards me.

“You lovely lady Soojung will eventually die with that family curse”

 

Die? What does this means?

 

“We need to talk missy” With that I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the park as I tossed her to sit on the bench.

“Why are you so harsh on me psh” She rubbed her wrist as I looked at her while putting my elbow on my knees.

“What are you talking about dying.” I said.

“Its non of your business” She said.

“She is my business” I confessed as she looked at me then chuckled.

“So you are into her that much? Oh poor people will end up with poor people” She held onto her stomach as she cant stop herself from laughing that I hissed and pointed at her.

“Go back to your place now so Soojung can come back” I demanded as I stood up.

“Not before she dies”

 

She then stood up from the bench as she puts on her hoodie and dashed off away leaving me there alone while messing my own hair.

 

Does Soojung knows what is she going through? My Soojung will die I cant allow it and I don’t want to lose her, her being with that Jongin is too much.