Seventeen

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

That night, I cant sleep—morning came and the sun came rising and hits my face as I found my arms hanging on someone’s petite waist, a face was almost near me and did I tell you that an angel just went down and slept with me with her hair covering her forehead that I didn’t hesitate to shove it away to get a better view of her astonishing face.

 

Ah Krystal Jung, what did you do to me that Iam so into you.

 

I placed a sweet peck on her forehead as I caress her cheeks and just enjoy my morning seeing her.

 

How I wish that every morning there would be you.

 

I brushed her lips with my thumb as I smiled when she smiled a bit that I want to lean down and kiss her lips right now, but Iam afraid that If I do..i wont be able to just endure one kiss, I know I would go more.

 

“Ngghh—“ I saw her move a little as I smile and looked at her waking face.

“Morning” I greeted her as she stretched her arms and greeted me back when she finally opened her eyes widely and stared at me when I gave her a smiling expression.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?”

 

This girl is really ridiculous.

 

“Excuse you—what?” I said.

“I said, what are you doing here you ert” She pointed at me as she sat up and covered herself with my blanket as I turned to the side and rest my cheeks on my palms.

“Missy, this is  my room for your information” I said while she blinked three times and roamed her eyes around my room.

“Oh—sorry, I forgot I barged in your room” She messed her hair and stood up when she opened my curtains and I covered my eyes due to intense sunlight.

 

Now Iam sure—she is not Krystal Jung.

The moment when the sunlight hits her face and the way she closed her eyes along the shining rays, I knew for sure she is not Krystal Jung—that bastard idiot Krystal Jung who wants my riches only.

 

I sat up as I looked at her when she turned around and tilted her head at me.

“Wha are you looking at maniac?” She squinted her eyes at me as I mocked her.

“Your —well, I didn’t know you were so y all along”

 

You play this game of play pretend, then I will join you Krystal Jung.

 

“Did you know that you were such a ert?” She was about to whack me with my pillow when I pulled her closer to me almost our noses touching as I stared at her eyes and smirked and whispered at her seductively.

“I will only give you one chance to tell the truth or I swear I will let you utter the truth soon”

 

“What the are you saying” He pushed me on my bed as she stood up and dashed out of my room leaving me smiling like an idiot guy when my phone begun to ring and I saw the name of the person I wanted to see the most, Kyungsoo.

 

1 MMS Received.

   

Dude, that girl in the picture is born with the name of Na Soojung, she is a daughter of a pastry maker and her mother was diagnosed with a disease. Her mom was currently living with her childhood friend named Oh Sehun, oh I got this picture from a reliable person so don’t ask why I got this coz I know Iam great, and dude…. I got some news that someone saw Krystal. Okay, don’t bother me anymore, Im sleepy because of you. Bye bro.

                                  

 

I looked at the photo and smiled.

 

Na Soojung. I see.

 

She went home that day and I looked at my phone once again revealing the highschool girl Soojung there, I decided to go to that Sehun guy and ask her about something. Does he know about this? Who is he to her? Is he her boyfriend?  There are many thoughts running through my mind when I saw their pictorial together, they fit together to be honest.

 

I glanced at the place and stood there as I saw one guy wearing some jersey cap and stared at him.

 

Must be Oh Sehun.

 

“You—“ He said as he pointed at me.

 

Do he know me.

 

“Do you know me?” I pointed at myself.

“Of course you are Soo— I mean Krystal’s fiancé right? Who wouldn’t know” He finally said as he almost slipped Soojung’s name that I smiled.

‘What are you doing here? This is not some kind of a place where people like you should lurk” He crossed his arms at me as I show him my phone that his jaw were almost dropped to the ground.

“Where did you get that?” He pointed at my phone which revealed their picture together.

“Sources I guess—so tell me, why is my fiancé with you?” I asked my crossing my arms as I slipped my phone through my pocket.

He walked ahead of me as I wondered. “Let’s talk somewhere, I guess its time for you to know everything tho—“ he said as I followed him.

 

He brought me near the dike as he jumped up on the wall and sat their and I followed as I stared at the beautiful scenery right infront of me.

“Jongin right?” He said.

“Oh, feel free to call me Kai”

 

He nodded.

“Oh, call me Sehun then—so what do you want to know?” He rested his palms at his back letting it rest on the rough surface of what we are seating at.

“Everything” I said as he nod.

“Okay, first of all—her name is Soojung. Na Soojung, and she is not your fiancé okay”

 

I know. But I will make her one someday.

 

“Second, you real fiancé is planning something bad at Soojung” He spilled that I looked at him.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

 

He gave a chuckle.

“You really don’t know you real fiancé huh?” He said as I wondered.

 

What is this punk talking about.

 

“Krystal intentionally backed out of your engagement so that she wouldn’t die, they hired Soojung in exchange of her mother’s health concerns..when Soojung will die Krystal will come back” He spilled as I looked at him with my eyes widely opened like Kyungsoo’s.

“W-wh—what?” I felt like my throat is dry by saying that.

 

Krystal did that? What the hell is she thinking.

 

“And luckily and unintentionally Soojung was hired out of concscience that this job would be her last job ever, I think even the sister of that Krystal doesn’t know her plan or their plan” Sehun admitted as he looked at me.

“So bro—what’s your plan? And, is that curse or dying something real?”  He asked as I just looked at him and gave him a weak smile.

“I don’t know—but one thing for sure is… I wont let Soojung die” I said before I stood up and leave him there alone.

“Dude—take care of my Soojung or I will punch you hard” He shouted as I turned around and looked at him.

“Soojung is mine dude—not yours” As I ran.

 

Soojung—I wont let you die. Never.