Nineteen

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

 

I run through my car and opened the gear and dashed of to Soojung’s house right now.

“This is Kim Jongin and I need to talk to Krystal” I said as I pressed on the intercom when their gates suddenly opened that I ran inside when I met her mom.

“Auntie—“ I was stopped when her mom suddenly smiled at me and I glanced at her as she looked at me.

“Jongin my dear, what are you doing here?” She said as I saw Jessica noona running downstairs as I kneeled down.

“Jongin” I heard Jessica noona called my name but still I bowed.

“Mam please let me marry your daughter Krystal—I want to be with her the rest of my life” I kneeled and bowed as I felt her mom chuckled and assisted me to stand up when I met Jessica noona’s worried eyes.

 

Does she know everything?

 

“Of course I will let you marry my daughter—“ She said as I smiled and looked at noona.

“Jongin—let me talk to you for a second” She asked me to stand up as I stood up and followed her and auntie grabbed her bag and dashed out of their house.

 

We sat at the back house where the swimming pool and a little swing is located. I gazed at the wall beside when I suddenly remembered Kry—I mean Soojung that night when she tried to sneak in.

“Why are you smiling?” I suddenly snapped back into reality when noona smiled at me handling me a juice.

“Nothing noona, just remembered something” I shook my head as I sip the juice.

“Do you love my sister?” She asked.

“Well is she is really your sister then I will answer yes” I confessed as she looked at me while smiling drinking her juice.

“I see—then you should tell my sister what you really feel” She said.

“Oh wait—where is she by the way?”

“Oh, that I don’t know—I bet she was somewhere” She said as I nod.

 

I didn’t see you for a day Soojung. Where are you?

 

“Tell me Jongin—“

“Hmn..”

“What will you do if you knew that the one you love is not the one infront of you?”

 

I smiled at her question.

 

“Then I will find the one I really love”

 

She nodded and stood up.

 

“Well then I guess Im finished talking to you—“ She stood up leaving me there alone.

 

Soojung I miss you.

 

That day I went to my usual spot, the studio. I glanced myself at the mirror when I saw someone I don’t wanna see.  

“What are you doing here?” I asked her as her white silhouette was on the mirror while she was behind me, her image is glowing and her long hair was waved back as she smiled at me, her smile is still the sweetest ever.

“Long time no see my dear son”

 

She was the one who took care of me when I was down, she was the one who saved me before against those bully, when I was eight I realized that she is the one owning our house—meaning my ancestor, and that’s where the cursing all began.

 

“I thought you are my mom—why do you need to take her away from me when your son’s happiness is at stake” I looked at her image against the mirror as he leaned closer to my ear that I can feel the cold wind passing through me that I closed my eyes and when I opened it she was standing right infront of me, her eyes were as fascinating as a doe and her lips were as red as an apple, she had a fair complexion and a nice smile.

“Yes Iam—but you know that I should stick with what your family knows” She smirked at me.

“You are no fair—grandpa didn’t intend to kill you! No!” I said as I felt my tears running down my cheeks.

“He didn’t I know—but your grandma does, so I swear that I will kill the first bride of the first son of this family—and that is your fiancé, Krystal Jung” She hissed as she leaned closer to me then passed through me.

“Don’t worry my son—this is for the best” She said as she totally vanished into thin air that I just looked down and held my chest.

 

I wont let you lay a finger on Soojung, mom, I wont”

 

I know my ‘mom’ will do all what it takes to kill Soojung, I just need to find my Soojung first and I don’t know where and how can I find her. I punched the floor of the studio as my phone beeped and I hastily grabbed it.

From: Krystal

Baby, where are you ?

 

I looked at the message and threw it on my side as I dashed on my car and opened my GPS as I tracked where she is, I drove and passed many stalls until I reached the place I don’t know where as I saw her standing with her back facing me.

“Miss me?” She turned around and I saw her smirk at me.

 

The devil Krystal is back.

 

“Why? Astonished to see me Kai?”

 

I mess my hair as I looked at her and lean closely at her face “Welcome back—Krystal Jung!” I smirked as I stare at her orbs when she tilted her head and about to kiss me when I stop her.

“Don’t give me a damn Krystal--!” I shouted as I pushed her lightly making her cross her arms infront of me.

“Chill Kai—Im here to tell you that Soojung is in trouble, my mom captured her at somewhere and I don’t know what she will do, she gave me this” Krystal opened her palms and gave me Soojung’s necklace as my eyes widened as the sight of my love’s property.

“How did you---“

 

She shrugged her shoulders “I don’t know—she came running to me a while ago and said that you want to marry me so she gave me my cell back and this necklace”

“ I wont marry you Krystal” I said as I looked at necklace and then at her.

“I know—I hate you also” She said as I chuckled.

“Ever since we met take note”

She nodded as she grabbed my wrist and pushed me on the car. “Find Soojung, I will take care of mom—take the necklace, search every part of this place. Don’t give up Kai”

I nodded.


“I wont dare listen to you—but this time I will” I said and I start the engine and dashed off to nowhere and I don’t know where.