Six

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

 

“ACK” I held on my crotch and wished I would have babies after the kick that give me.

 

I swear that If there wont be Jongin Jr. anymore—I will ing kill you Krystal Jung.

 

I felt like my precious babies would be torn into a million pieces, I felt numb down under that I felt like I cant walk for a day, I blew hard trying to get some air and to relieve that pain as I kneeled and held the corner of the fridge on my other hand and my crotch on the other.

 

I will ing kill you .

 

The next day I felt like my limbs were aching, I messed my hair and looked at the mirror as I remembered that this was all because of that damn , if she hadn’t kicked me and I didn’t kneeled for half an hour on that kitchen counter I won have back and limb ache right now.

 

BEEEEPPPPPP……

 

I rushed to get my phone just to see my mom messaging me that I should meet up with that y witch, I dint know that she can do some self defense when all I did was to ask her—as if she is not doing the same to me.

 

“Mom—“ I called her as soon as I got the message.

“Yes, Im in pain mom”

 

I shrieked when mom said the worst sentence she had uttered.

 

Then I will ask Krystal to take care of you.

 

I want to say no—but mom would be suspicious. What to do? Think think think Kim Jongin. I don’t want mom to know that me and Krystal were just faking to be okay for a year when all we felt for each is hate—hate and nothing more but hate.

 


 

I was on the couch lying without my top on when someone cracked open, I ignored it coz I know that is no one but Krystal.

 

“I thought you---AHHHHH!!!!!!” I jerked up from my seat when I saw her covered her eyes.

 

She is so damn weird.

“What are screaming about ?” I turned to look at the movie Iam watching, Charlie’s Angel: Full throttle. And woah those damn asses, arghh! Lucy Liu.

 

“Can you atleast wear something?” She said.

 

As if I care on how you feel.

 

“Who cares!”

 

I heard her heavy stomping on the floor as I put a grin on my face and fixed my gaze on those lovely chikas on my television.

 

“Who the hell who would watch television when he is in pain”

 

I looked at her standing figure beside me as she crossed her arms and kicked my knee a little that I stood up and looked at her while I tucked my hands inside my pajamas pocket.

 

“In the first place I didn’t asked you to come here”

 

I stepped forward ; She stepped backward

 

“Second, I don’t ing care if you see me because—“

 

I moved forward again and she goes backward again as she landed her back on the concrete pillar of my house.

 

“After all we would be living like this” I pinned her on the wall and whispered on her ear ily that for sure send her shivers.

“You know—if ever you land another hand at me I swear!!! I will ing have this fist land on your face” I was turned around and now leaning on the wall where she was positioning before with his forearm on my neck and her fist beside my face.

 

“What is it again this time”

 

She moved away from me and then she kicked my knee again.

 

Aish!