Five

Beyond Curse

SOOJUNG

 

I swear Im gonna kick his balls when he do that again to me…. Ahhhh! My precious lips, my precious lips were swallowed by that damn bastard who I just met like not more than one hour ago and he was full of effin skinships.

 

“Soo?” I heard some voice that I instantly turned around when I got off the elevator.

 

Oh Sehun?

 

“So you are that one—mind explaining?” He gazed at me from head to toe as I bit my lip and dragged him somewhere no one can see us, kitchen.

 

“Se—can you”

He crossed his arms and eyed at me.

 

“Okay, fine! Iam here to—“

“You are the ing fiancé of that bastard?”

“Okay—whut? You—“

“I saw how he almost seduced you”

 

He seduced me already. Oh wait, what am I saying?

 

“You saw—“

“He was all—“ I covered his mouth and then made a shh sign on my finger.

“I will explain so shut up!”

 

And he nodded and took off my hands from his lips as he crossed his arms and gave me a serious look as I explained everything from the start and from now that I thnk my jaw aches and my saliva was been on to waste because this guy was so-not-listening to me.

 

“Hey! Where are your mind is flying punk!?” I whacked his head as he made an ‘ow’ and made an ‘ack’ sound as he looked at me.

 

“Its just—your dress” He pointed on my cocktail dress.

“And that clip” He then touched the golden hairclip Jessica unnie just gave me a while ago.

“And that necklace”  He took the necklace on his hand as I looked onto it.

 

I just think it is my own lucky charm.

 

“So how long?”

“I don’t know”

 

He facepalmed himself and looked at me.

 

“Can you really do this? Are there any—“

 

“I don’t have any choice”

 

He sighed.

 

Silence.

 

“If this will make you smile” He then finally said as he patted my shoulder before leaving me alone at the kitchen with the glittering utensils.

 

He knows that this will make me smile because Im doing this because of my mom.

 

“So I see you are into a kitchen staff now?” A dark figure was leaning at the kitchen exit just infront of me as he crossed his arms and leaned to me closely.

 

Till when he saw me.

 

“Do you like him?”

 

Silence.

 

“So Krystal Jung is into a kitchen staff—no need to deny it”

 

He is a jerk for not knowing his fiancé at all.

 

“Why are you giving me that smile”

 

I looked at him.

 

“YAHH! SPEAK!!”

 

I tilted my head and gave him a creepy smile ”You know—you are a jerk” I leaned closely to him and kicked his crotch as I patted his back.

 

You met an awesome girl, Kim Jongjerk.