Prologue

Beyond Curse

“I wont give a of you even if you beg” The olive tanned guy placed his lips at her neck as he smirked pinning her on the velvet wall of the hall.

“I wont also give my to you Kai” She then pushed the latter as he wiped his lips and smirked leaving him alone there.

The hall was filled with exquisite cuisines, classy chandeliers, VIP guest and ho chics. All people were gathered wearing tux for the guys and lovely cocktail dresses for the ladies, as the guy named Kim Jongin pulled out a chair and sipped one red wine while scanning the whole place.

“Jongin” someone with a deep voice tapped his shoulder as he looked at him and nod.

“Dumped by Krystal a while ago?—Seriously” The guy sat beside him as he ordered one punch from the waiter and calling the others to sit along with him.

“Hyung—if you would only mock me because of her—then shut that damn mouth” He pointed his index finger while his mouth was still kissing the glass.

“Yo!”

“Hey hey Kkamjong”

“Boo!”

Three guys then sat beside him all having their glasses of wine on their hands while giving him a spill-that-thing glare at him as he placed the glass on the table and smirked.

“I tried to kiss her”  he circled his fingers on the glass infront of him as others gave him an ‘ow’ hum as he looked at the direction of Krystal talking to a random guy.

 

.

 

“Kai, seriously—do you even like her? I mean, you two are getting married right?” The guy in tux with red undershirt asked him as he turned to look at him.

“Suho hyuung---“ he tapped the guy’s shoulder and gave him a weird look “Love for riches” he continued as the others gave him a shrug.

“Jongin being Jongin!” That’s Baekhyun, the groups clown as he raised his glass for a toast.

“For love and riches—toast” and the sound of glasses bumping together were heard as Kai glanced from the corner of his eye the girl she was with a while ago Krystal Jung.  

“Kim Jongin”  a girl wearing a fury coat came in a he held a glass of wine on her right hand while walking towards a guy wearing a fitted tux.

“What?”

“So—how are you lately?”

“Do I need to answer that question?”

She then gave an irritated look as she faked a smile infront of him as he tucked his hands on his pocket while dragging her by the wrist and bringing her somewhere no one can ever see it. He pinned her to the velvet wall as he smirked and moved closely to her.

“ You don’t need to act all sweet around me—Krystal”

“And why?” She said ily still helding the glass of wine on her right hand while her face was inches closer to him.

“Remember this Krystal! I wont give a of you even you beg”

“I wont also give my to you—Kai”

 

Kai snapped in reality when someone cold was pressed on his cheeks, that he turned around to look at who is the culprit of that thing.

“Kyung” he gave him a nod as he leaned closely to his ear.

“And I thought you are no into her” he mocked him that earned chuckles from the others.

“Hey! You are late dude, where have you been?” Chanyeol, the deep voiced guy waved as he moved a bit for Kyungsoo to sit.

“Kai is getting ready for his with Krystal” Baekhyun butted in.

“But I heard s are dangerous.” Kris then added while raising his glass for another one.

“Well this guy likes dangerous stuffs—remember?” Kai pointed at himself as the others chuckled.

“So, when was the engagement?” It was Kyungsoo who talked while Kai was sipping his red wine and almost choked upon his sentence.

 

Shoot. Yes, I love but when it comes to marriage. I think Im not yet ready to do it.

 

“Lol! Everyone knows these hot couple right!” Baekhyun said as he made and ‘ahh’ after sipping his wine and the others nod.

“Yeah—so do we need to do that?” Kai then looked at them as he saw the familiar lady coming towards them.

“Hi. Im Krystal Jung, his fiancé” She s her arm on Kai’s shoulder as the others mouth were left agaped.

“I never knew that she was this HOT in personal” Baekhyun mumbled as Chanyeol nodded who was now cupping his cheeks with his palm.

“Guys, control your drools” Kai ordered them as he s his arm around her waist that made her jum and looked at him.

 

You started it though Krystal.

 

“Now I want hot girlfriend” Kris pouted cutely as he fixed his bow and stood up hitching the girl he just saw “Gonna go first looking for a date” then he bids goodbye as Kai pulls Krystal hard not letting others to see how harsh he was with her.

“You’ll gotta pay for this Kai” Krystal smiled as she leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

“I told you I don’t in care right?” he whispered back as the others gave a fake cough and acted to stood up leaving them while Kai draw her near him giving her a glare.

 

“Why did you come near our table” He finally said as soon the others left leaving the two of them alone.

“Should I not talk with my fiancé” she marked the last words as if shotting him straight into mind that she was her fiancé.

“Damn you.”

“Same to you.”

 

The night ended with Kai being a little tipsy from almost half a dozen glasses he gulped, all hard. He swayed a little as he opened his car bumping his head at the top on it as he slammed on his steer wheel.

“ this life” He punched his steer wheel as he sighed.