Twelve

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

 

We arrived at the mall and I told Krystal that I will just going to get something her dress to be in particular. Yes, I asked someone o dry her clothes, but it will take time and I cant take it that she wore my shirt on the hospital. Stupid hormones and stupid self.

 

While I got the dress I saw Krystal talking with someone, no that is a particular someone – that janitor. I don’t know why but the way I see Krystal smiling over that guy while talking and him patting her head. I need to do something.

I saw Krystal’s eyes widened as I can almost feel my victory while seeing them.

 

So something is really going on with them?

“Its not what you think” the janitor said the moment I stepped in between their sweet moment as I looked at both of them.

“Oh—Iam not even concerned, I just want to fetch my girlfriend” I grabbed her wrist as I saw that guy looked down and fixed his cap as I dashed out the mall with Krystal’s wrist on my hand.

What the fck is happening to you Jongin, and don’t underestimate that guy—he is hot as me.

 

I pushed her inside my  car as I trapped her in my arms while my hands where leaning on the car’s window as I saw her  blinked three times just to notice how close Iam to her almost our breathings were exchanged.

 

Calm your hormones down.

“How can you be so careless talking to a janitor” I immediately leaned at my seat as I  squinted my eyes at her.

“Just talk straight to the point” she answered back as I look at her then the gear.

 “Don’t ever talk to that guy again”  I told her as I dashed off that stupid place.

 

I drove for about a few minute but I felt that this was the longest drive ever with this girl beside me that I stopped the engine to I don’t know where when I see her flinched a little at her seat.

“Jongin where are we?” I heard her say.

“Shut up”

 

I can hear her hiss as I looked around and notice I don’t know where are we. The road is empty like something where a horror film can be shoot although its morning I don’t know where in the world I just drove.

“YAH JONGIN! WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU BRING ME?” She shouted.

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH! DON’T ASK ME!” I shouted back.

 

I saw her mess her hair and dayum she is freaking y that I can feel my Adam’s apple bobbed up and down as I gulped my saliva trying to control my feels for the nice view beside me.

“Now what?”

I looked at her as I she raised an eyebrow and I blinked. “What-now?”

“Ah pabo, you just inverted my question—“ she looked at the window again and I exhaled deeply.

What the hell are you thinking Kim Jongin. You are obviously not in your right mind.

 

“Jongin I need to go home you punk!” She whacked my head as I grabbed her wrist and pinned her on her seat leaving her dumbfounded.

“I told you to shut up right?”

“B-but what the—you didn’t even know where are we” She shouted as I leaned closer to her until our noses met.

“If I told you to shut up—shut up” I closed my eyes in frustration as I looked at her lastly then went back to my seat and starts the engine while I took off her thoughts inside y damn brain.

 

You need to calm down.

 

After an hour we finally met the city, she got off on her sister’s gallery as I didn’t tried to bid her goodbye though she bent down on my window and gave me a goodbye smile while I did nothing but to walk out.

 

I need to see the guys.

 

Its two in the afternoon and I arrived at our usual spot, the bar. I was greeted by the two towers as they bend down to me and gave me a smile while offering me a drink.

“Hey hey hey, looks like our y dude is down. What happened?” Chanyeol said as he placed his arm around my shoulder and guide me at their place as I cross my feet when I met the soft cushion.

“Did something happened dude?” Kyungsoo my best bud uttered as he leaned on the couch beside me and I just sipped on the alcohol letting my body absorbs it.

“Seems she got dumped by Krystal again” Baekhyun the most annoying uttered that I glared at him.

“So  I was right?” He added as the others laughed.

“Shut your mouths or I will shut it for you” I crossed my arms as they just gave me a shrug.

 

The guys went tipsy after some shots and now drags a girl with them. Kris hyung was with a y girl from a bar making out infront of me as she s her while I just shook my head and stood up.

“Guys get a room, you are all gross” I said as I stepped out of the bar with Kyungsoo behind me.

“Dude—“ He said that I stopped letting my back leaned on the velvet wall of the bar.

“Tell me, what is on your mind?”

 

I just kept silent as I looked at him and sighed.

 

“Are you falling for her?” He suddenly uttered as he crossed his arms and gave me a smirk.

 

My eyes widened.

My mind was boggled.

I don’t know what is the answer.

 

“But dude—its not wrong right? I mean, you are getting married—“ I cut him as I talked.

“I didn’t plan on falling coz I mind end up broken” I confessed.

“So, you have reasons? What is it?”

 

I messed my hair in frustration as I sighed and looked at him.

“The bride of the first son of the family will die”

 

His large eyes widened as I chuckled.

“Unbelievable right?” I chuckled.

“Dude I don’t know you believe on such things” He shook his head.

 

Yeah, how I wish its not true..but thinking about Krystal dyng just because she was to be with me. There’s a cringe in my heart.

 

“So what are you going to do?” He suddenly asked.

 

What am I going to do?

 

“I need to broke up with her”

 

Seeing her away from me, I cant.

 

Can you?” He asked and I looked at him.

“Of course I can” I chuckled.

 

Of course I cant…..

 

”Well, if that’s your decision” he patted my shoulder as I looked down.

 

What am I thinking? You are making me crazy Krystal Jung.