Four

Beyond Curse

SEHUN 

Soojung told me that today was the engagement party, but she left me with this note early in the morning.

 

Please take care of my mom. I need to do something to make her okay, don’t look for me I will be okay.

Thanks Hunnie.

-Soojung-

I messed my hair and fixed the things for the engagement later on as I put the note at my pocket and sighed.

 

A morning without Soo is just a day without a sun.

“Dude—“ I saw Changmin hyuung tapped on my shoulders and helped me with those trays as I gave him a smile.

“Worried about Soo?”

 

I just gave him a smile.

 

“Nahh—you are too obvious since we are eight”

“We?”

 

Changmin hyuung was older than us, like two years? We don’t know but we always credit him as hyuung/oppa and he was always there to help us, and now he knew that Iam left alone by that girl and I don’t know where she is.

 

“She maybe doing something for auntie right?”

“Yeah—and we are not the same age hyuung” I walked past by him and threw him our attire for later.

“Mind giving me a helping hand later hyuung? This one is larger than I thought”

 

He gave me a nod as we both fixed the decorations, foods, ingredients and boxes for the grand catering later on with that Kim’s engagement that Soo agreed and now leaving it all to me. How great right? She accepting it all without my consent and now leaving it all to me without my consent. Sometimes I thought, do I ever exist?

 

”It’s the nth time you had a heavy sigh Se”

“Really?”

 

He nodded at me again and looked at me giving me a mocking look.

 

“I can have a sigh meter for you Se—stop sighing and let’s get this on, remember—Soo wants this!”

He gave me that cheering sign and pat my head as I smiled at him. Yes, Soo is the one who agreed on this, she is also the one who is making us tired, and she is also the one who left me here all alone arranging this stuffs.

“A sigh again”

“Iam not”

“Yeah yeah—talk to my hand” He almost slapped my face with his hand as I gave him a smile and pushed him away. 

 


 

“Se, you didn’t told me this was big time” My eyes were enveloped by the hanging chandeliers and arranged seats.

“Ugh.” It almost came out as a moan but then who cares, this was the first time I entered such big hall with damn decorations.

“Are you sure this is the place?”

 

I nodded.

 

Look up again.

 

“This is what it says here though” I showed him the paper and his jaw were almost to reach the ground when I slap his arm.

 

“Let’s get stared hyuung—“

 

I was preparing the table for catering when I saw a girl—no Soojung? I looked at the girl with fur coat, cocktail dress and ponytail hair with golden hairpin at the side.

 

I shook my head.

Maybe it’s the fiancé of the Kim.

 

I looked at her closely as I shook my head and smiling like a total idiot if someone would see me right here.

 

Soojung don’t like classy things.

 

But it seems my gaze never leaves her, I followed her gaze as she sat together with two lovely ladies beside her, she was smiling like Soo, I know that smile but the way she dresses totally not Soo. Ah! Maybe I just missed Soo that much that Iam hallucinating and seeing someone as her.

 

You are such an idiot Oh Sehun.

 

I saw the lady whispered at her as she nod, the other fine lady stood up to get a glass as she points it to that Soo look alike and was like teaching her something. Without leaving my gaze at her I felt a pat on my shoulder.

 

“The wine glass might break”

 

Changming hyuung.

 

“Ah” I placed the glass on the table and pointed at the Soo look alike.

“They—“

“I know, Ive heard many rumors from our gossip—girls that Soo and the fiancé of Kim’s company are look so much alike”

 

 I looked at him and crossed my arms at the sudden confusion.

 

How can someone have the same face? It cant be?

 

“Hmmn—what are you thinking of Se?”

 

Before I could answer I saw Soo look alike stood up and excused herself while pulling her skirt down.

 

Totally Soo like.

 

“Hey before you lose all your drools, let me remind you that we are here to make this engagement work out—“ He patted my back again and then left me with a rag on my hand and a wine glass on the other.

 

Yes, Im here to get Soo’s smile again.