Eleven

Beyond Curse

SOOJUNG

 

 

Ughh! I so effin hate that bastard, she made Jessica unnie’s dress messy and filthy. Ughh!

 

I scooted right at the bathroom and grabbed the towel as I wrapped it around my body and washed my clothes been drenched and filthed by that Kim Jongjerk.

 

I was about to get the hanger when suddenly and unfortunately I slipped making my hit the ground first and my neck twitched a little that I shouted a little.

“AHHHHH!!”I shouted as I cant feel my legs were to move. I think Im paralyzed, I heard a knock at the door as he is shouting also.

“YAHHH KRYSTAL JUNG!!”

“YAHHHH! ANSWER ME!! IM COMING IN!”

 

No—no don’t come in when Im only just wearing this red towel on my body!

 

“KRYSTAL ---“ I saw him staring at my body particularly my bare legs.

“YAHHH ERT!!!” I threw him my drenched dress as he went outside again the came in switching off the light and helping m to go to the hospital.

“Can you not be so movy.” I was been carried bridal style as he asked me to grab his jacket and brought me to the hospital. 

 

“How dumb are you” My neck was bandaged and I was sitting in a wheelchair while Im wearing his clothes while mine were all drenched.

“Shut up will you—its your fault, you leave the soap on the floor” I shouted back while he pushed my wheelchair.

“So now you’re passing your dumbness to me—Psh.” He pushed my wheelchair that it went right throught the door that gladly I stopped before I slammed my face right through it.

“YAHHH YOU DON’T TREAT A PATIENT LIKE THIS! PSH—“

“You are not a patient to begin with” I can sense the irony on his voice as he pushed my chair again and went towards my room as he carried me again bridal style and laid me on my bed.

“Go rest—I will call your mom and sister to fetch you tomorrow”

 

As if he  cares whether Krystal would die.

 

I rest on the bed maybe for eight hours that I felt so refreshed that when the sun rays hits my beautiful face I was surprised to see his sleeping body on the opposite just across mine.

 

And I thought he would go home and leave me here.

 

I flinched when I saw him moved that I shut my eyes again and heard him uttered.

 

“I know you are faking your sleep” I opened my eyes and I saw him as he propped his elbows and leaning his cheeks on his palms as I sat up and fixed my neck bandage.

“Your mom cant fetch you—so you are stuck with me”

“How bout unnie?”

“Why is it that it sounds you don’t like my company at all”

 

Coz I really don’t.

 

I rolled my eyes as I stood up and there he is placing his hand on my waist that I gulped down when I felt his fingers brushing my waist.

“I didn’t realize that you look so cute on my shirt”

I glared at him because I can sense the inner devil on his face as I whacked his head as it ed down.

“You just whacked my head?”

I nodded.

 

I didn’t thought that he was cute smiling like that—and I thought he would mess my hair, leave my alone or curse at me when I whacked his head, but he didn’t—instead he gave me that handsome smile as he helped me. I wonder now why Krystal don’t like this guy after all? Or if she does why would she leave him alone here that I was replaced, but thanks to her Ive got two things. (1) I helped my mom on her health and (2) I met this guy named Kim Jongin.

 

“Done staring at me?” I blinked as I saw him handling the stirring wheel.

“Who told you Iam staring with you?” I rolled my eyes and averted my gaze at the window.

“You eyes do—no need to lie” He said as he moved the clutch and stepped on the gear as we moved forward.

 

Why is he so conceited. It wouldn’t hurt to lower your ego a little.

 

He drove to the mall where I saw Sehun being one of the maintainance there that my eyes widened at his sight. Its so long since I didn’t see him again, I don’t have his contact so  I cant talk to him. How is mom, I want to ask him that.

 

“You seem to like that maintainance guy” I looked at Jongin as I squinted my eyes at him.

“Are you being jealous?”

“Of course not—I know Im more handsome”

 

Here goes the conceited guy again.

 

“Hey—wait here, I will just have to fetch something for mom” I nodded as I looked at Sehun wiping the floor and Jongin running towards the department store when I saw Sehun looked at me and smiled as I moved to one place no one can notice me as I called him.

 

“How’s mom” I leaned at the pillar hugging myself as I looked at him smiling.

“She is fine now—we are living on a unit near here, and I also told her that you’ve gone overseas”

 

Sehun is a one of a kind bestfriend. Really.

“How are you? I guess you are having fun being Krystal, Soo” I covered his mouth as he chuckled.

“I miss you Soo”

“I miss you too Se—but I guess this task would take such a long time before I would be Soo again”

“Krystal’s not yet back?”

 

I shook my head as I looked at him.

 

“I know you can do it—remember that Iam always here for you and Iam always watching over you” He patted my head as I saw Jongin crossing his arms and looking at us.

“Jongin”  My eyes widened as I gazed at him. He had this scary face written all over his face as I gulped down.

 

Iam so dead.

 

“Its not what you think” Sehun interrupted.

“Oh—Iam not even concerned, I just want to fetch my girlfriend” He grabbed y wrist as I looked at Sehun who was smiling and fixing his cap.

 

Im so sorry Se.

 

Jongin pushed me to his car as he trapped me in his arms while his hands where leaned on the car’s window as I blinked three times to see how close he was to me.

“How can you be so careless talking to a janitor” He squinted his eyes at me.

“Just talk straight to the point” I cross my arms.

“Don’t ever talk to that guy again”

 

Why is he so effin angry.  I hate him to the moon to the sea and back.