Twenty Four

Beyond Curse

JONGIN

 

I woke up as the sun rays hit my face and for the second time I woke up with an angel beside me. I smiled as I stared at her sleeping figure when I remembered what had happened last night.

“Why are you smiling like an idiot Jongin?” I blinked my eye and looked at the girl opening her eyes as she smiled.

 

This is the start of our beautiful ending.

I pecked her forehead as I hugged her tight while inhaling her bed scent.

“Yah! What are you doing?” She chuckled in my arms as she stood up and grabbed my shirt on the floor as I looked at her.

“Why are you such in a hurry?” I said as I placed my chin on my palms.

 

She gave me a glare as she walked into my room with my shirt.

 

I didn’t know that a petite girl like her would fit perfectly on my shirt.

 

“You are such a ert” She pointed at me as I pointed myself mocking at her as I stood up covering my lower part of my body as I hugged her and whispered at her ily.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t like what you—“ I was cut with my sentence when she turned around and covered my mouth.

‘YAHHHH!!!” she shouted as I chuckled.

“Fine fine—let’s go meet the dudes later hmn” I pecked her forehead again as I intertwined my hands with her.

 

That afternoon we promised the guys to join them in the club with Krystal of course.

“Yo…woahhh woaah!” Chanyeol hyung suddenly backed up as he saw me and Soojung holding each others hands as Kris hyuung whispered to me.

‘”I thought its love and riches dude” I smacked his arm as I Kyungsoo sitting on the couch with his legs crossed as he gave me a small wave and I just nod as I led Soojung to our seat not letting go of her hand.

“Guys, can you stop boring gazes at my girl” I said as I felt Soojung’s hand getting cold.

“Nah—we just cant believe that you and her…oh gosh” Baekhyun hyung placed his hands in the air as Chanyeol hyung smack his head.

“Pabo—told you he will fall, give me my money!” He said as he mocked my poor eyeliner hyung.

“I hate you Yeol you know!” He crossed his arms as Kyungsoo went beside me and smiled at Soojung.

“Soojung right?”  He said and she nod.

“Im Kyungsoo—this guy’s bestfriend” He offered his hand as I shook it.

“She said its nice to meet you” I said as I pushed him slightly.

“Overprotective huh?” He said as he saw someone coming towards our way.

“Sehun” “Krystal” The two said as I looked at them.

 

Those two are together coming here? What sorcery is this?

“Soo—“ Sehun said as he was following Krystal when the boys suddenly looked from Soojung then Krystal then back at Soojung again.

“Are you two twins?” Chanyeol hyung pointed at them.

“No of course dobby!” Krystal said as she crossed her arms and sat at the couch as I saw how short her skirt is that Sehun threw his jacket at her.

“They are progressing huh?” I whispered at Soojung as she chuckled when Baekhyun hyuung looked at us.

“Kai, who is that---this is krystal, so who is that?” He asked.

 

I stood up as I cleared my throat.

“Well guys, meet my girlfriend—no my wife to be Na Soojung” I said as Soojung bows as she stood up and the boys looked at Krystal.

“You? Who is that?” Kris hyuung said.

“Oh—this…my butler Oh Sehun” She said as Sehun looked at her and whacked her head.

“What? You said you are going to pay me..you---“ Sehun said as Krystal bit her lips and fixed her hair.

“Why you two fit each other?” Baekhyun teased.

“Fit?” The two said in unison.

“Definitely not my type” Krystal said.

“Out of my league” Sehun added as he sat beside Kris hyuung which was two people away from Krystal.

 

That night we shared laughter and friendship, though we don’t know what might happen to these two and to our upcoming days. Iam glad that I, Kim Jongin finally realized that our family don’t have that curse..I guess….

 

“Jongin” Krystal tapped my shoulder.

“Call me Kai ugh—“ I said as I whined like a five year old as she whack my head.

“Do you still have my necklace?” She asked.

“Didn’t you left it on my flat?” I said as she nod. “Why?” I added.

“Nothing, I just need to thank you mom-“ I cutted her sentence.

“You saying my so called mom?” I chuckled and she nod.

“I need to thank her because if its not for her necklace and that time when she visited me downtown, then I wont be here—maybe she is also that person who gave me the address to Jessica unnie” She said as I s my arm around her waist and pecked her temple.

“Did you ate something?” I said as he looked at me and gave a straight face.

“Okay okay—I love you Soojung” I said.

“I love you too Jongin..i mean Kai” And she gave me a peck on my cheeks when I felt something wrong that I turned my head to the left just to see five head looking at us.

“Get a room duh” Kris hyung said.

“You gross me dude” Chanyeol hyung butted as he placed a hand on Baekhyun hyung shoulder.

“I never knew you would like this!” Baekhyun nodded.

“Kai—didn’t you said that you wont give a at me?” Krystal mocked as I chuckled.

“Soojung—don’t you know that I can still kill him for you?” Sehun glared at me as I mehrong-ed at him.

“Nah—just be happy Jongin and Soojung” Kyungsoo said as I hugged my Soojung tight.


 

Yes, the Jongin x Soojung finally ends here. But have you ever wondered what happened to Krystal and Sehun and to Krystal's mom and what was really the purpose of the so called mom of Jongin? 

 

Then wait for the special chapters soon! :)