Sehun (ii)

Labyrinth of Deceit

Sehun is lost. Not just a little bit, but so completely and utterly lost that he has begun trying to see if he can go over walls. He tried to climb, but he hasn’t really been able to find anything to grip on to, so he tried to produce enough wind to catapult him over the edge, or at least high enough so he can go the rest of the way himself. Nothing has worked, and now his limbs are aching and there's a dull, throbbing pain in his chest. Sehun just wants to find Tao again, or anyone, really; he really doesn’t want to be alone in this place.

Sehun turns the next corner to find the same as every other place; long stretches of nothing but depressing, grey walls. He has been trying to follow his and Tao's spiritual link, but hasn't been able to yet. And then there’s a loud pop and clouds of smoke. Jongin appears beside him, looking absolutely exhausted, his limbs are shaking, his face is pale, and his chest is heaving; clearly he's in a lot of pain.

"Sehunnie," Jongin sounds desperate as his hands clutch Sehun's upper arm tightly. "Please, make it stop! I don't want to-!"

There is another loud pop, and Jongin is gone again. The entire encounter lasted no more than ten seconds, and Sehun is left wondering if it had really happened. He can still feel Jongin’s grip on his upper arm though, and smell the smoke in the air. Sehun frowns, realising that his friend is in danger. There's no way of knowing just where he has gone though, since he's capable of teleporting almost anywhere. If using his powers hurts Jongin, like the way it hurts Sehun, then he must be in a great deal of pain right now, especially since he seems to have no control over it at the moment. Sehun then realises with a start, that that's what Zitao must have been trying to tell him, that there's something, or someone, controlling them.

"Dammit…" He hates to think about what could be happening to everyone else if that is really the case. "I hope everyone's okay…"

As he starts on his way again, still having no idea where he's headed, he starts to wonder that if everyone is being controlled, why is it that he's still in full control of his powers? Is he the only one that's not, or maybe there are others? Sehun shakes his head as it fills with even more questions than answers, leaving him feeling insecure, small and just scared. Subconsciously, Sehun rubs at the back of his neck, like it's itchy, before letting his hand drop back to his side, like it had never happened. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um... I swear things get more interesting soon? OTL I'm sorry.

Thank you so much to everyone that's subscribed to this fic, and taken the time to read and comment. ^_^ It means a lot.

I think I'm going to start only posting once a week. I haven't decided which day yet, and also, I'm still working on this fic while writing other things, and dealing with school as well, so please bear with me. Thank you! <3